SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Be Thou My Vision ......For All you Celts!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
staff

Re:

Hi TMK
I never thought of that but is that because we dont have to concentrate on the words and we can see and hear the raw emotion going up to God,maybe i dont know
Yours Staff

2017/2/3 18:19Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

This is one of my favorite songs -- and a beautiful rendition!

2017/2/3 19:23Profile
leyoung

Re:

Hi Staff,
I listened to all the links you were talking about. There are times when the Holy Spirit moves as you listen to a worship,praise or even a song with only one line ministers to your spirit. I am able to worship God just reading a scripture.
'All the King's Horses' by Frank still ministers to me even though Jesus saved me 40 years ago. We are broken many times in our lives and only God can put us back together again, so even if that song reaches out to the lost, I am able to worship my merciful God listening to it who has healed my broken heart and shattered life many times.
As a praise and worship leader many years ago I used to catagorize songs, then over the years I learned that only the Holy Spirit knows what will bring someone into worshipping in Spirit and Truth. And many times I just got in the way.
Anyway, just wanted to share some of my life. Sometimes I just open the Bible and sing or say a psalm or a prayer or a scipture and never remember the melodies that come out.
His presence is indescribable and often there are no words, only tears or inexpressible joy.
God seems to have anointed some songs and music generation after generation and some songs we hear in every language. It reminds me that we are indeed a body and connected to Christ our Lord forever.
Thank you for bringing up the subject of worship.
Sis L

2017/2/3 19:27Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Sis L
You are in a good place.You know a friend of mine who is a Pastor says regularly as have hundreds of others words to the effect "I really felt the Holy Spirit In The Meeting This Morning"
I say to him I have to be honest, I say to him the singing was great this morning and I recognise that the Holy Spirit was their but I really didnt feel it myself.If you get what im saying.I observe what he is saying as correct but without being able to enter in.Now in other ways I find I do feel that God is present and have Joy especially if I write a Poem or a Chorus and when I read Scripture but just not singing at meetings.I cant put my finger on it and in fact I have just accepted it to a certain degree,
Yours Staff

2017/2/3 19:42Profile

Re:

This is the song that is currently being worked on. I think this will be a real blessing to the saints. We have taken a melody from an old folk song called " The green fields of France."

I will love you forever

Verse 1

Oh Child of mine
Wont you love me today
Will you walk with me
Will you listen and pray
Will you come to me
In the still of the night
In the peace of the day
In the midst of the fight

Verse 2

I will love you forever
My Lord and my King
You have all of my heart
And your praises I'll sing
Forever and ever
Till the end of my days
You'll have all of my love
You'll have all of my praise

Chorus

Will you come now my child
Will ye stand here before me
Will you fall to your knees
As your sin melts away
And will the world see my beauty and glory
And will you tell all the world of my story

Verse 3

Oh Lord of mine
I will love you today
I will walk with you
I will listen and pray
I will come to you
With my arms open wide
Will you fill me and fill me
Like the incoming tide

Verse 4

For you are forever
My lover and friend
I'll love you forever
It shall never end
For you came and died
Just to set my heart free
Now the lame man can walk
And the blind man can see

Chorus

Will you come now my child
Will ye stand here before me
Will you fall to your knees
As your sin melts away
And will the world see my beauty and glory
And will you tell all the world of my story

2017/2/3 21:46
RogerB

Bruceton TN

Re:

Awesome!

2017/2/3 22:13Profile
staff

Re:

Hi Frank
I love the green fields of france beautiful music .
Its the Lord asking Questions and the worshiper answering.Alot of thought gone into those words may it bless many,
Yours Staff

2017/2/3 22:38Profile

Re:

Spot on Staff,

As I was writing it, I knew that the Lord was appealing to His people and the answer is from His children. It is a conversation between our Heavenly Father and His children..........bro Frank

2017/2/3 23:11

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy