Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : sermons on the tractor

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
roadsign

sermons on the tractor

I just bumped into someone who found this site "by accident" She has been burning volumes of sermons on CD's for her husband, a farmer, who is listening to them while he is on the tractor. (where he spends hours every day) She is also passing them out to people in her church.

I'd say, when there is a good thing going for the cause of Christ, God himself can take care of the promotion, and isn't this a good example. When he does it, then we know it's of him.

I guess, people can get turned off with overly zealous attempts to promote one's ministry, message, etc.

2005/6/8 10:43Profile
moreofHim

Re: sermons on the tractor

Diane,

this is awesome!

Quote:
I'd say, when there is a good thing going for the cause of Christ, God himself can take care of the promotion, and isn't this a good example

So true! :)

In Him, Chanin

2005/6/8 10:56Profile
Rahman

Re: sermons on the tractor

Sister D you wrote;
"I just bumped into someone who found this site "by accident" ...

In my circle of fellowship there is a saying, "There is no coincidence in Christ" ... So somehow i don't think any of us have found this site by "accident" ... i think we are all led here by Holy Spirit for whatever His reasons ...

i know that with me all of a sudden one day Holy Spirit brought Ravenhill's name back to my memory and i got on line to see if i could find the book written by him that so long ago literally changed my life because it clarified the "call" i was hearing from God ... God both spoke to me and clarified so much for me via that Ravenhill book and so on what felt in my spirit to be a picking up again of where we'd left off i googled in Ravenhill and up pops SI! ... And i can attest again that Holy Spirit thru SI's sermons and Forum has literally changed my life again ... Thru SI He's moved me on just a bit further toward the "mark" ...

Again i say that none of us (including brother Greg) have fully realized the Spirits reasoning in our own walk with Christ for inspiring brother Greg as His instrument to setting up SI, and we certainly have not realized to a fuller sense the power pulsating from this site that Holy Spirit is increasing in us all for His purpose via us for the cause of Christ and His Kingdom ... Nay our coming to SI has nothing to do with "accident" and all to do with "purpose" ... His "purpose" ... i read somewhere the other day where brother Greg said that SI has a little over 12,000 members now ... Think about it, out of all the folk in the world we are numbered amongst the 12,000 members (so far) of this site ... Why has God "led" us to such a membership/fellowship? ... This has only increased my sense of "awe" and "wonder" of God and the fact that again He's proving to me what so many old timer saints have said to me in the past and that being that God has His hand on me (which is their way of saying a particularly specified purpose) ... Of course i don't know what that ultimate "purpose" is for any of us (myself included) right now, but i know we'll all recognize it when He reaveals it to, within and thru us, and we'll recognize instantly that He infused us with what we'll need at that precise moment from this site ...

The way i see it we're all vehicles of Holy Spirt and He has prepared SI as His full service station for any of us that He needs to either "repair" and or "prepare" for the rest of the journey He has mapped out for us toward our destination in the cause of Christ, His Kingdom and His righteousness ... Amen

2005/6/8 11:39Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

[b]Rahman[/b]

Quote:
... i read somewhere the other day where brother Greg said that SI has a little over 12,000 members now ... Think about it, out of all the folk in the world we are numbered amongst the 12,000 members (so far) of this site ... Why has God "led" us to such a membership?

That is an tremendous thought! yes there has been people that God has wanted to find this resource and the burden is on us to spread the messages to others and more importantly live the life out. God's promotion is by men, His advertising is changed lifes, if these materials bless you then spreading them out of an overflow of blessing is the best way. Thank you for your words Rahman.

2005/6/8 11:46Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy