SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Pray for my brothers court case & Dad has a cyst

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Pray for my brothers court case & Dad has a cyst

Pray as my brothers wife is trying to divorce him, pray as he has six weeks, pray as she has already tried to set up a Christian ministry, pray as the court case is on Friday
pray that the Lord can help him and guide him.

Pray as my brothers wife wants to set up a Christian ministry whilst trying to divorce my brother, pray as I do not even want them to get a divorce

Pray for my Dad as he has a cancerous cyst in an awkward place between organs pray as they have to go in and get it out pray that God can heal him

2016/12/14 16:21Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re: Pray for my brothers court case & Dad has a cyst

Dom, a quick encouragement.

A few years ago I was deeply hurt for my brother. He and his wife divorced after about 26 years or so of marriage. It was not a justifiable divorce on his part. He is not a Christian.

I grieved it. For the better part of a year, too. Finally, the Lord removed that burden from me. I had prayed exhaustingly. It was not my burden. People make choices. We are not responsible for the choices our loved ones make. We are also not responsible to bear burdens they reject.

Your brother's situation is a different than my brother's. I am not comparing. But, along the way, as you bear the burden with your believing brother, you may grieve with him, you can love him, you can be there with him through every step of whatever may happen. Yet, your burden bearing must always be as one who walks with Christ, who is our true burden bearer. Please do not shoulder the load yourself. That is taking on grief. Remember as you can Psalm 30:5.

I ask God to heal their marriage and bring her to repent of her actions.

2016/12/14 16:39Profile
deltadom

Hemel Hempstead

Re:

thankyou it is no good to hear someone else who has gont through this , pray as the court case is on friday

2016/12/15 13:26Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy