SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The G. Campbell Morgan Archive Has Disappeared.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
crossreach

Ireland

The G. Campbell Morgan Archive Has Disappeared.

It was there up til about February. It's an absolute disaster. It was the only website to host almost everything available that was connected with the man.

I was planning on purchasing the PDFs, but kept putting it off due to the cost. Then one day I tried to open it and the site was down and hasn't been back since.

Hardly anything was saved on the Internet Archives Wayback Machine, and the more I dig the more it seems that as time went on the owner, one Michael Andrews, was slowly locking the site down, making people pay for the resources.

I've no problem with that per se, but it means that every that was there is now gone. I'm just so surprised that more of the materials weren't copied by others when it was free. E-Sword only has a selection of the titles that were there.

So I'm asking if anyone here ever bought the files or downloaded them when they were free? I would be happy to purchase a copy from said person and I will then begin the process of uploading them online so that they can be available to everyone for a long time to come.

So much work this man put into this website over many years. For it all to just vanish is so sad. He is not responding to my emails. I've tried searching for him on Facebook. Found a couple of possibilities but they never responded either way.

He's either dead or just gave up on the whole endeavour.

2016/12/14 9:21Profile

Re: The G. Campbell Morgan Archive Has Disappeared.

How about this?

https://openlibrary.org/authors/OL215594A/Morgan_G._Campbell

2016/12/14 9:50
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

Thanks for the link tuc, tremendous resource there.

In Christ,

2016/12/14 18:56Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy