SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Saeed and Naghmeh Abedini

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
leyoung

Saeed and Naghmeh Abedini

Does anyone know what happened to this couple?
For over two years many Christians were praying faithfully for his release from prison in Iran and for his family to be reunited.
I do know from firsthand experience that a Christian marriage can be blown apart by Satan but I also know that our God is able to heal any relationship if both spouses will repent and pray for restoration allow God to redeem.
We must be concerned when Christian marriages are attacked. It is a blow to the Kingdom of God, to the children and everyone involved in the family's lives
This family has been on my heart today.
Sister L

2016/12/12 21:55Profile
proudpapa

Re: Saeed and Naghmeh Abedini

"My heart is deeply saddened to be sharing the news that Naghmeh and I will be divorcing. She has been my wife of 12 years and she will always be the wonderful mother to our amazing children. While we have experienced struggles, she, along with my children, will forever be my heroes, both for what they had to deal with during my imprisonment in Iran and for how they never gave up fighting for my freedom," Saeed said in a statement.

"There are no words to describe the ongoing effect of the trauma I experienced and my family has experienced both during and in the aftermath of my imprisonment. We are different people, and we are hurting people. It pains me to say, but I have decided the only path toward healing is apart, and not together. Sometimes as Christians, we experience pain for which there is no explanation in this life, yet we must continue, even in the hardest of times, to look to Christ for strength, grace and comfort. I am trying to do that now, and I know Nagmeh is doing the same. Even in our disappointments, when we don't have all the answers, Christ is still Lord. He is good now and forever."

http://www.charismanews.com/us/60399-pastor-saeed-abedini-and-estranged-wife-naghmeh-to-divorce

NO biblical grounds for the divorce was given.

2016/12/12 22:06Profile
proudpapa

Naghmeh

"It is with a heavy and broken heart that I inform all of you who have prayed and wept with our family the last few years, that Saeed has rejected counseling for anger and abuse and has filed for a divorce. There will be a time to share more fully, but for now, we appreciate your prayers," Naghmeh posted to Facebook on October 4.

2016/12/12 22:24Profile
leyoung

Re: Naghmeh

Thank you, brother for the update. We do need to continue to pray for reconciliation. I personally know the loss of husband, children and ministry due to divorce. I pray both spouses seek God with all their hearts, hurts, bitterness and anger for until they lay it all down at the cross, there can be no going forward in ministry. It is not too late for them. But one day it will be to late.
Sister L

2016/12/13 8:07Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

The CT Interview: Saeed Abedini Answers Abuse Allegations
http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2016/may/ct-interview-saeed-abedini-abuse-allegations-prison.html

What is the status of your and Naghmeh’s marriage?

She legally filled out a protection [restraining] order and filed for legal separation. Now we are in that process.

2016/12/13 10:01Profile
proudpapa

Re:

Either Saeed is Lying or else Naghmeh is Lying.

Someone is Lying!

If Naghmeh story is true than she was in the Biblical right to separate as what she did, and to demand that he receive "counseling for anger and abuse" as she claims she did. .

The way that she approached it sounds very legit, the way that he responded sounds very suspect.

According to all accounts that I have read, It is Saeed who ultimately filed for divorce.

Regardless rather her allegations are true or not. Saeed gave absolutely no indication that he has any Biblical grounds to have been the one to file for a divorce.

" It pains me to say, but I have decided the only path toward healing is apart, and not together." - Saeed

2016/12/13 10:35Profile

Re:

Saints there is more to this tragic, sad affair. Because of confidentiality things cannot be shared in this forum.

Suffice to say this dear couple does need our prayers.

-bro blaine-

2016/12/13 11:35

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy