SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : introduction of me

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
denem7

Orange Park, FL

introduction of me

i just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. i'm dennis from columbia, sc. i've been checking out many of the download-able messages over the past several months....and found them all very helpful. my favorite speakers are jim cymbala, david wilkerson, john macarthur, and ray comfort. the book that i happen to be reading at the moment is "hard to believe" by john macarthur. my favorite verses are psalm 40:1- i cried out to the lord and he inclined unto me and heard my cry ...and matt 6:33 seek 1st the kingdom of god. i am (under god's direction) considering starting a new minstry in my area so pray for me! i am looking forward to chatting with you!

2005/6/8 1:13Profile
_Disciple_

The Netherlands

Re: introduction of me

He Dennis

a warm welcome to you bro! :-)

yea you name some great preachers, you'll probably heard the sermons 'Calling upon The Name of The Lord' and 'The Annointing of God' by Jim Cymbala. that are the 2 sermon i heard from him, really great!

Philippians 4:6
" Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

keep searching God first, and He will take care of the rest my friend! let Him drive, you just get in the back and have fellowship with Him!

keep looking at Jesus Christ!....facedown!

in Him!

William

2005/6/8 4:18Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

[b]Denis[/b]

God Bless you brother. I am glad the Lord led you to SermonIndex. There are many audio sermon and text sermons for you to check out and be blessed with. For starters the front page listing of featured sermons are a great place to begin. If you have any questions let me know. Specifically a great sermon to listen to first is: [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]

2005/6/10 12:15Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy