SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Saints, Help! I Need Your Prayers!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Saints, Help! I Need Your Prayers!

Praise God! The Lord is starting to move among some people I know. My friend just said he wants to be saved! This is a miracle! Other people are starting to listen to the gospel, who were hardened against the message. My friend wants to be free of alcoholism and to have Jesus in his life. He has been an alcoholic for some time now. I know the devil will not give up without a fight, so let's give him one!

2016/12/1 6:38Profile

Re: Saints, Help! I Need Your Prayers!

Jesus I pray that you hear the prayer of our dear brother Nigel. Lord save his friend. For it is not your will that any perish but that all come to repentance. It is not your will that any perish but that all come to that saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Lord hear the prayer of our dear brother and save his dear friend. For I pray this in the name of Him who saves souls. The Lord Jesus Christ. Anen.

Will be praying dear brother. Please keep us advised.

-bvs-

2016/12/1 6:46
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Yes Brother we will join you in prayer and thank you for giving us the opportunity:)
Our God is faithFULL and I'm excited for them!

2016/12/1 6:59Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

Lord, save Nigel's friend and his other friends. Thank you for making your presence in their lives known to Nigel. Thank you for obvious ways as well as your hidden ones because you let us also know that you are working on men to save them. Prevail upon them, Holy Spirit, to abandon themselves and to run to Jesus Christ for salvation. Preserve them in the faith and in fellowship until the end. Amen.

2016/12/1 7:30Profile

Brother, praising God with you for the work He is doing! Agreeing with prayers made here...In Jesus name, Amen and Amen.

2016/12/1 13:28
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

I don't know if my friend is saved yet, he says he believes, please keep praying for him. His name is Jordon.

I need your help praying for another friend. He hasn't showed up for work for the last week, I can't get a hold of him, and his mom called work wondering where he is. I am worried about him.
I don't understand the way God works sometimes; God put a love and concern in my heart for my friend Brandyn from the first time I met him at work 2 and a half years ago. Please pray he doesn't do something to harm himself.

And thank you all so much for your prayers.

2016/12/4 22:15Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

I am praying, drifter.

2016/12/4 23:21Profile
leyoung

Re:

Praying,brother.

2016/12/5 6:18Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy