Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Over 12,000 members

Quote:
[b]12,001 Members[/b]

Praise God for what He is doing in drawing many people from across the world to participate and be blessed by the resources that are gathered at SermonIndex. 12k is really not that big of a number but when you take in account the quality of people that God has gathered, many who are not content with the status quo Christian confession and desiring for the fullness of Christ. Its radical and blows me away every time I think about it.

SermonIndex is not an remnant group or the right way but there are so many people who are seeking reality and [b]truth[/b] that I believe it is special and unique in what God is doing with this website.

One way really this site has grown is through word-of-mouth, so if this website ministry has blessed you do spread the word and tell as many others as you can. I know people who have been so blessed by this site go ahead and send an email to their entire address book letting people know of this site, or add the site to their email signature.

Most of all I am just blessed to be a part of what God is doing, May God raise many who will be used of HIM.

"Men are God's method. The church is looking for better methods; God is looking for better men. What the church needs today is not more machinery or better, not new organizations or more and novel methods, but men who the Holy Spirit can use - men of prayer, men mighty in prayer. The Holy Spirit does not come on machinery but on men. He does not anoint plans, but men - men of prayer."
-E.M. Bounds

2005/6/7 13:16Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy