SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Urgent Prayer Needed in Perilous Times

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Urgent Prayer Needed in Perilous Times

By Don Nori Sr.

URGENT: Those of you who know how to pray need to begin to pray. Those of you who know how to yield to the Holy Spirit in supernatural groaning and travail need to begin to yield. Those of you who have refused to move on in God's purposes are about to miss one of the most significant events in modern times. If you do not surrender you will only watch what God does instead of moving with Him.

This scripture is what is burning in my heart: "This is a day of [extreme danger and] distress, of rebuke and chastisement, and blasphemous and insolent insult; for children have come to the birth, and there is no strength to bring them forth." 2 Kgs 19:3 (Amp)

Perilous times are upon us. Those of you rejoicing over a victory need to soberly begin to pray. Those of you who are smug about his election need to begin to pray. Those of you who weep over his election need to begin to pray. Something far deeper is at work. It is time to seek the face of God. I urge you, do not ask God to do something. Rather present yourself before God and say, "Here I am, use me! My God, I will say what you want me to say, go where you want me to go, do what you want me to do. Here I am. I belong to you. Make me the answer. I await your leading!"
If you have a lick of discernment, be attentive.

2016/11/28 14:08Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re: Urgent Prayer Needed in Perilous Times

Amen we need to be alert more than anything.
I am sensing a shifting and a time for the saints to stand up for what the TRUTH is.. no time to be on the fence..
REPENT and pray.. Draw nigh to GOD resist the devil and He will flee. Jas. 4:7
May we have notorious obedience in our hearts may HE loose us of anything that is binding us from HIS call and purposes in this hour in JESUS name.
In Him
Frannie

2016/12/21 19:23Profile
Renee_is_His

Arkansas

Re:

I agree sister. We have entered into a new season in the natural, and so it is also a new season in the spiritual. I am sensing we need to pray especially for our brothers and sisters, to endure the hardships that are to come and to stand strong against deception that is rampant right now.

2016/12/22 11:13Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Urgent Prayer Needed in Perilous Times

Quote:
Rather present yourself before God and say, "Here I am, use me! My God, I will say what you want me to say, go where you want me to go, do what you want me to do. Here I am. I belong to you. Make me the answer. I await your leading!"

This struck a chord with me and reminded me of something that I read from Andrew Murray recently;

Paul writes: “Walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given Himself for us…a sacrifice to God...” (Eph. 5:2). If we live as Christ lived, we will as He did, give ourselves for our whole life to God to be used by Him for men. When once we have given ourselves to no more seek anything for ourselves but for men, when we have given ourselves to God for Him to use us and to impart to us what we can bestow on others, intercession will become to us as it is in Christ in heaven, the great work of our life.

If ever the thought comes that the call is too high or the work too great, the faith in Christ, the interceding Christ who lives in us, will give us the victory. We will listen to Him who said, “The works that I do, shall [ye] do also; and greater works…shall [ye] do” (John 14:12). We shall remember that we are not under the law with its impotence, but under grace with its omnipotence, working all in us. We shall claim afresh the fullness of God’s Spirit as His sufficient provision for our need, and count Him to be in us the Spirit of Intercession, who makes us one with Christ in His interests.

We shall no longer try to work for God, and ask Him to follow it with His blessing. We shall do what the friend at midnight did, what Christ did on earth and ever does in heaven – we shall first get from God and then turn to men to give what He gave us. As with Christ, we shall make our chief work to receive from the Father. Our giving to men will then be in power.

2016/12/22 17:47Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy