SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Going on vacation

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rookie

Savannah TN

Going on vacation

My family and I are searching for a new home in Pennsylvania. We will be on the road for the next two months. So I will not be here for a while. Please pray for the Lord's guidance in our journey. I'll be back in August.

In Christ
Jeff

2005/6/7 11:35Profile
moreofHim

Re: Going on vacation

Jeff,

may the peace and grace of God be with you and your family these next few months! You will be missed brother! :)

In His love, Chanin

2005/6/7 11:53Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Will be in prayer for you.

God Bless,

-Robert

2005/6/7 11:54Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

[b]Jeff[/b]

Brother may the Lord give you a peace and contenment for your next home, may he make the way straight and obvious. We will miss your contributions on the site do come back and let us know how it went and mabye send me a few pictures of the home so we can show it to everyone. ;-)

2005/6/7 12:41Profile
Spitfire

Jeff. God bless you and your fam. I'll pray for you all. Give us the update when you can. Love, Dian.

2005/6/7 15:45Profile

Re: going on vacation

Dear Jeff,

There is always a right house. When I was planning my latest move I had a lot of thoughts about what I wanted. The Lord knew when and where that house would come onto my radar and He gave me a very clear check in my spirit against another one which He did not want me to have, which I respected. In the end, everything came together perfectly and we moved within the essential time frame. I hope you enjoy your trip and are blessed as you travel and rest.

2005/6/7 16:51

May God bless you and the Holy Ghost fill you is my continuing prayer for you bro Jeff.

2005/6/7 19:08

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy