SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Did This Affect The Outcome of the Election?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Did This Affect The Outcome of the Election?

You would never know this message was 4 years old. I was convinced it was preached on the first Sunday after the election. While I know the Lords choice would be the next POTUS, I was convinced HRC was going to be the next President.

Carter Conlon brings some very sobering insights at least toward my attitude as to what I believed America deserved.

About a week before the election the Lord brought Hezekiah to my attention and how granted him repentance, healing, and deliverance for him and the City.

Is this possibly the reason the election turned out the way it did?

Is it possible there is a remnant who have not fallen asleep?

Or better yet a people who will choose to remain awake and be a people who choose to watch and pray?

Will you choose to leave God alone?

Do not be as the foolish virgins who will be found with no oil in their lamps.

The title of this message is, I Know What Your Calling Is.

Do we really know what are calling is in these last days?
Based on its title and content of its message it can only be one of two things.

While I could not vote, I had been in deep prayer for this Nation and the Church, I was ready to accept its outcome and not allow my flesh or emotions to be involved.

I believe that God is allowing us a season/reprieve from inevitable judgement for the sole purpose of reaping more souls.

I trust this message will bless you as much as it has I.

http://ia600501.us.archive.org/34/items/SERMONINDEX_SID23452/SID23452.mp3

2016/11/22 14:03Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: Did This Affect The Outcome of the Election?

Quote:
I believe that God is allowing us a season/reprieve from inevitable judgement for the sole purpose of reaping more souls.

I believe this as well, we would do well to walk through this door of mercy that the Lord has opened for us. This whole election outcome has given us renewed boldness before the Throne and courage to live for, and speak of, Christ as never before.

Thanks for the link, I probably listened to it back 4 years ago but I will review it again.

In Christ,

2016/11/22 17:11Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

Wow, what an encouraging message. Yes, this spirit expressed in this message is what changed this last election!

Please, listen to this message, if your heart is not stirred for bold intercession and witnessing then you're dead.

Some personal notes from the sermon;

Ezekiel 22 - God seeks one to stand in the gap for a nation that deserves His judgment.

A big hindrance to this call is that often it is easier to identify with the judgment of God than wwith the mercy of God. Everyone is blaming others and this judgmental spirit absolves us of stepping forward and helping others.

Judgment hides in its religion; but mercy bends its knee and does something, mercy gives of itself for others.

God is looking for those who will approach the throne and cry out for mercy in this hour; He is looking for someone wwho will walk in agreement with Him.

Exodus 32 - Moses pleaded for mercy even though God had pronounced judgment on the nation, he stood in the gap.

Mercy triumphs over judgment. We are called to intercede and desire to see God's mercy on everybody, regardless of how bad things get in the church and in the world.

The real warriors know that the very essence of God is love. When God should have judged us, He died for us!

Let my prayers and my life be lifted up to Him in this hour.

In Christ,

2016/11/22 23:07Profile
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

Ron,

I do appreciate your thoughts and input regarding this sermon and agree with the urgency of this message.

I admit that my attitude prior to the election was an attitude of judgment and not mercy. I believe as it was with Hezekiah God has extended mercy to this country.

We know that God is not willing that any should perish and that He has no pleasure in the death of the wicked but longs for them to come to repentance.

This does not minimize the inevitable because judgement is coming for America, Israel, and the whole world but I see a window of opportunity that God is mercifully providing due to the intercession of the Saints.

Thanks for the scriptures you shared as well Ron.

Blessings & Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

2016/11/23 12:34Profile
staff

Re:

Hi dfella,
Its funny this is the third time I think I heard this sermon which is unique for me.
What I have to say is this,I was exhausted,exhausted watching the world go down the drain,listening to people making wrong things seem right and immmoral things moral(not saying i am perfect) and I was exhausted by Christians saying only persecution only Judgement ahead.They wore me out I have to say.This election has freed me up in someway to argue against issues like Abortion and has allowed me to explain to some people why God put in place borders.
I believe with all my heart that God before his final Judgement will have a credible witness in this world,not the Tv Evangelists but a genuine witness,This can only happen during a time of unheard off Grace,then the judgement,
Yours Staff

2016/11/23 17:39Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy