SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : What is an agenda?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

TMK, agenda most of the time understood as the same as hidden agenda.
End time views are more than just little pet projects.
An end time view determines how a person understands the gospel, the kingdom, the will of God, the promises, the power of God in his life etc. in fact everything. For example if a person believes that it is God's will that the church will decline and the Antichrist will take over he will pray and work for that end, but if a person believes that God wants to expand his kingdom he would pray and work for that. The end time view has to do with how a christian lives his whole life, and how effective he is for the Kingdom of God.

2016/11/20 11:12
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re:

Quote:
by Tozsu
An end time view determines how a person understands the gospel, the kingdom, the will of God, the promises, the power of God in his life etc. in fact everything.

Wow, you have just effectively castrated the Holy Spirit!!

2016/11/20 12:29Profile

Re:

Do you listen to the Holy Spirit or men when you choose your end time view?

2016/11/20 12:34

Re:

What we should not listen to is the preteist agenda that you expose continually at SI with the distinct disapproval of the moderator. Others have been booted for far less

2016/11/20 12:45

Re:

Quote:
What we should not listen to is the preteist agenda

I agree with that. You should only listen to the Holy Spirit and not to men. Let's see what end time views are there. End time views are usually presented as the choice between pre mid and post tribulation rapture views, but there is a possible no-tribulation option also.

Edited to add: and some others that I don't know about. We should examine which one aligns with the Bible and which one is what the Holy Spirit in us testifies about as true.

2016/11/20 13:01

Re:

So why do you "Tozsu" keep proclaiming your preterist agenda on SI even after Greg has repeatedly and specifically written that is is not acceptable in this forum?

2016/11/20 13:06

Re:

The reason is that I would like people to read the Bible for themselves and listen to the Holy Spirit not to men when they decide about their end time views. By no means do I want that they believe me. I am bringing up arguments from the scriptures only and expect others to defeat those arguments from the scriptures, that way we all would learn and a light would shine on the truth. (And that truth doesn't have to be my view) Greg has authority over the forum but not over the Word of God. I intend to obey that authority.

2016/11/20 13:28

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy