SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Just a glimpse of His glory

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Just a glimpse of His glory

Just a glimpse of His glory changes us, quickens us, satisfies us, refreshes us!

Today I was sitting in my office in front of the computer, feeling burdened in my spirit and physically tired when suddenly my heart and soul reached out to the Lord with a great longing.
I saw with my mind's eye, or had imprinted on my mind by the Holy Spirit, an image of myself prostrate on the ground in surrender, with the glory of God all over me and in desperate longing for the refreshing that comes from God alone. I softly uttered the words this image inspired in me and called out to the Lord for quickening and it was as though, in an instant, the glory of the Lord pierced the darkness and glistened within and within seconds I opened my eyes and felt refreshed, quickened and energized!

How faithful is the Lord to answer all who call on Him! They the wait upon (trust in) the Lord WILL receive new strength

God bless,

2016/11/18 9:02Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Just a glimpse of His glory

"He held in His right hand seven stars, and a sharp double-edged sword came from His mouth. His face was like the sun shining at its brightest. When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. But He placed His right hand on me and said, “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last, the Living One. I was dead, and behold, now I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of Death and of Hades." (Revelation 1:16-18)…

2016/11/18 9:21Profile

Re: Just a glimpse of His glory

Amen William, glory to God!!..............bro Frank

2016/11/19 9:14

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy