SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : A Sobering Warning...Only a Few Will Heed

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread

A Sobering Warning...Only a Few Will Heed

Psalm 75:4-8

I said to the boastful, Do not boast,
And to the wicked, Do not lift up the horn;
Do not lift up your horn on high,
Do not speak with insolent pride.
For not from the east, nor from the west,
Not from the desert comes exaltation;
But God is the Judge;
He puts down one and exalts another.
For a cup is in the hand of the Lord, and the wine foams;
It is Well mixed, and He pours out of this;
Surely all the wicked of the earth must drain and drink down its dregs.

Brothers and sisters many will look at the above verses and see that one was put down in this election. There will be those who will say that because of her pride she has fallen and the US presidency was denied her. Indeed there will be those who profess Christ to say that this woman got what she deserved.

Akready many in Christendom are rejoicing and saying that prophetic words have been fulfilled. In a YouTube video I watched one noted tele evangelist said that the one who was elected will be the Christian president that Americans have longed for. Where it has been reported that this man prayed the sinner's prayer. It has been reported that one so-called Christian television personality gave him the gospel on a napkin. It is being said that this President elect will lead this nation in a great revival such as we have never seen before. Already cheers and applause are going up. Already those in the intercessory movement are blowing the shofars. For the false prophets have spoken. They have spoken words that Christendom wants to hear.

Already I hear people saying that we have been given a reprieve. That God has been merciful to us. That we will not experience judgement but that in his wrath he has remembered mercy. For this election has demonstrated that God will truly favor us with revival. For He has given us Donald Trump.

Yet I ask at what cost. Christendom in America has gotten Donald Trump. But I believe they have gotten a spirit of delusion that is leading them into a greater deception. I believe in a deception greater then what Hillary Clinton would have cast. At least we knew that she hated and despised Christians.

Yesterday as I pondered the election. These verses out of Thessalonians 5:3 came to mind,

... While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" Then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape...

And again out of Jeremiah 6:14-15

...They have healed the brokenesd of my people superficially,
Saying, Peace, peace;
But there is no peace.
Were they ashamed because of the Abomination they have done?
They were not even ashamed at all;
They did not even know how to blush.
Therefore they shall fall among those who fall;
At the time that I punish them,
They shall be cast down, says the Lord.

Saints the election of Donald Trump will not stave of off the wrath of God that will surely come up on the professing church in the United States of America. The election of Donald Trump will not stave off the wrath of God when the blood of millions of babies that have been aborted since 1973 cry out to God. The election of Donald Trump will not stave off the wrath of God that will come against this nation for mocking marriage as between a man and a woman. And giving legitimacy to same-sex marriage that are a stench in the nostrils of God. The election of Donald Trump will not stave off the wrath of God against those who exploit innocent children. The electioj if Donald Trump will not stave off God against a crooked and perverse generation in the United States. For this nation is under His judgment.

Indeed the election of Donald Trump will not stave off the Judgment of God who will pour out his wrath on this nation. Who will bring judgment upon the professing church that claims to follow Jesus Christ.

There are many who will reject this message. But there are a few who will receive it and will certainly take heed to the words out of Revelation 18:4-5,

... I heard another voice from heaven, saying, come out of her, My people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues; for her sins have piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities...

Brothers and sisters take heed to the above words. Flee from the Wrath to come. For judgment will surely fall upon the church and fall upon this nation. The cup of God's Wrath has been filled. Mercy has already run out. Again come out from among this Babylonian system and cleave as unto Jesus. Flee the camp that's about to come under God's judgment and and run like anything to the shelter of the cross. Indeed bear his cross of reproach. Be washed in His blood. Be filled with the Spirit.

Again flee to Jesus. Cleave to Jesus. Tun to Jesus. For only Jesus can save you from the wrath that is about to come. For only Jesus can save you from the Judgment that will fall Upon this nation and the church.

He that has an ear let him hear what the spirit is saying to his faith remnant bride.

-bbs-

2016/11/10 8:01
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: A Sobering Warning...Only a Few Will Heed

Someone wrote this recently and I agree:

Quote:
I still feel that the condition of the Church is the largest problem
and that judgment begins with the house of God first. Christians
may be focused on Trump making America better, great again...
but God´s ways are not ours, right? God is more concerned about
the condition of our hearts, that we become truly humble, repentant,
coming into unity and agape love for one another, sharing the gospel.

There is a great deception thinking Donald Trump will bring revival to the Church or it will bring in a era of prosperity. Of course the greatest advocates of Donald Trump since the beginning were strictly prosperity gospel teachers and mega church leaders.

At best it might be 4 years of some relief to the Church to repent before God, evangelize more freely. But saints in one day everything can change.

I believe Blaine is write in sharing from the Lord that in a day of peace or supposed peace there comes the greatest storm of God's wrath. We are in the end times and the tide will turn quickly world-wide.

---

Another brother Israel Wayne shares:

Quote:
We have been granted a surprising 4-year reprieve, where we should not be persecuted for our Christian faith by our own government.
The question now is what will we do with this window? Will we steward it wisely by using the time to spread the Gospel and make disciples who think and live according to a Biblical Worldview?
Hearts and minds can only ultimately be changed by the love and truth of Christ and His Word.

The exhortation that Blaine gives us is right:

--

Brothers and sisters take heed to the above words. Fkee from the Wrath to come. For judgment will surely fall upon the church and fall upon this nation. The cup of God's Wrath has been filled. Mercy has already run out. Again come out from among this Babylonian system and cleave as unto Jesus. Flee the camp that's about to come under God's judgment and and run like anything to the shelter of the cross. Indeed bear his cross of reproach. Be washed in His blood. Be filled with the Spirit.

Again flee to Jesus. Cleave to Jesus. Tun to Jesus. For only Jesus can save you from the wrath that is about to come. For only Jesus can save you from the Judgment that will fall Upon this nation and the church.

2016/11/10 8:10Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

IN my opinion, we got a bit of a reprieve...Now if we can have a revival of faith in Jesus Christ...Could Happen... I HOPE So!

Please remember, NO President does anything alone, someone else approves, votes, etc... the biggest problem with this country is, the church, most churches today are run like businesses, and we're reaping what we have sowed. It sure would not be very Christ like to start dissing someone that has not even had a chance to prove himself, I hope and pray he makes all the haters eat crow. Only and only when the church decides to get up and do something about the church, can we expect any change in America. My grandmother use to tell me quit worrying about someone else's house, until you clean up your own house, message here is, church it's past time you quit blaming others for the condition this country is in, and clean up your own house first.

2016/11/10 9:43Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

I agree with everyone's responses and I even felt led to praise the Lord for a 2nd chance on Wednesday morning. I hope and pray that he can do what needs to be done but deep down I will still watch and pray.

I say that because Trump is NOT nor will he ever be the church's answer, Jesus Christ is. I sit and watch because this whole thing could turn on a dime... on us, because God will not be mocked and He is a jealous God.

If we are not in the end times, I can't help but feel we are entering the city limits of it with the top down, the sun shining, and the praise music blaring.

2016/11/10 10:27Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Mike Pence Story:

We Need Jesus More Than Ever Right Now'
Christians across the nation have voted, and the results are in. Donald Trump will be the 45th President of the United States. But just a few days ago his VP, Mike Pence, released a new video, detailing his personal faith story.

Whilst Pence grew up in a Christian home, he says that it became personal when he gave his life to Christ in college. "My faith became my own when I made a personal decision to trust Jesus Christ in my freshman year in college. That night, my heart was literally broken wide with gratitude and joy. When I came to realize that what happened on the cross, in some small measure, happened for me."

Pence continues "the truth is that the strength of our nation has come out of our communities of faith. Throughout our history, it has been the voices of faith that have driven our nation to a more perfect union."

Pence then offers a call to prayer for the US. "I'd like you to encourage you to do one more thing. And that is to bow the head and bend the knee in the days that remain in this election. Pray for our country. Pray, not that God would be on our side, but that we would be on his side."

"I truly do believe in my heart of heart, that what's been true for millennia is still true today. That if his people, who are called by his name, will humble themselves and pray, he will again do as he's always done, he'll hear from heaven, and he'll heal our land. This one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

"All I know today is that I need Him more than ever. He is the center of my life, and my family's life."

2016/11/10 10:42Profile
staff

Re:

Hi All
In essense along a few threads on the subject we have the ridiculus situation where forum members cant even see the good in having a Christian Vice President in the White house or even if they do they have to take any joy out of it.
I said it before but il say it again,some christians long for persecution so much that they cant see the wood from the trees!Their are some people who actually think that it would be better if we had no Mike Pence's.
If we are to get persecution I hope it comes soon so I wont have to read this stuff lol
Come on guys recognise the time that God is on the move... or at the least has slowed up the march of the enemy in the west.
You werent happy that Hillary was going to be President and Now when the impossible happens ur not happy with that either.I played a dirge and u dont lament and I played a happy song and u wont dance!
Yours staff

2016/11/10 22:31Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

"There is a great deception thinking Donald Trump will bring revival to the Church or it will bring in a era of prosperity. Of course the greatest advocates of Donald Trump since the beginning were strictly prosperity gospel teachers and mega church leaders."

Come on Greg, where did you get this stuff
from? I don't know of a single Christian that
believes that Donald Trump will bring revival
to the church.

Judgment does begin first in the House of
God, and you are not going to see much
repentance taking place in the personality
cult churches, but I see it everywhere in
the true church.

2016/11/10 23:41Profile

Re: Mike

"I don't know of a single Christian that
believes that Donald Trump will bring revival
to the church."

Mike Sid Roth believes Donald Trump will lead this nation in a great revival. He said that Donald Trump will be the Christian President that American's have longed for.

Just sharing what I heard bro.

-bbs-

2016/11/11 11:46
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Wouldn't that be awesome?

2016/11/11 12:24Profile
dolfan

Tennessee, but my home's in Alabama

Re:

Here is what I (think I) know:

1. Jesus knows His sheep and is known of His.
2. His sheep hear His voice.
3. His voice tells us to do the Father's will.
4. Our Father is working all the way up to now and still works.
5. His Spirit speaks to the churches.
6. The love of many waxes cold and the church pursues the voices of deceit and does not obey the Spirit and Word.
7. God reserves a remnant for Himself.

As long as all of these is true, there is hope for the church to awaken and repent. By nature, a "remnant" is small. But, it is sufficient for His pleasure.

We must, brothers, lovingly approve that in which God has placed His own delight. He approves His peculiar remnant ekklesia. Let's be patient, at this moment when our emotions and passions are strong about the state of our nation. Let's be patient before we reach firmly held conclusions about the scope and size, location and composition of the remnant. I have convictions on it. Many here do. Some agree, some don't. Fact is, none of us has complete certainty on exactly how and what God is doing what He does. Right now, I think none of us may be so clear of the American in us that we can speak clearly what the Christ in us is doing with us. Let's seek further His sanctifying work in all of us.

2016/11/11 12:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy