SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Learning, conviction, repentance

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Learning, conviction, repentance

I felt the need to delete this thread after reading this....

http://img.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic_pdf.php?topic_id=58311&forum=45

and this

http://img.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic_pdf.php?topic_id=58288&forum=35

2016/11/7 10:06
Sree

Re: WHO PASTOR SAEED ABEDINI IS VOTING FOR WILL SURPRISE YOU

Wow every good to know. Thanks for sharing.

2016/11/7 12:16Profile

Re: WHO PASTOR SAEED ABEDINI IS VOTING FOR WILL SURPRISE YOU

I'm really wondering if it's a good idea for people to post their own opinions about political matters on this site just a question it would be nice if one of them members could address this.
God bless each one of you

2016/11/19 1:16
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Brothers and Sisters, Please reconsider voting...we need to vote. This article comes from the ministry of Brother Yun.

What is interesting is that they are using brother Yun's name but we are not sure if brother Yun is specifically burdened to encourage people to vote for Donald Trump. I personally think this should raise caution and we should dislocate brother Yun from this.

Also pastor Saeed has filed for divorce with his wife and is also continuing in Christian ministry at the same time.

We do encourage people not to distress into political debates as it is unprofitable and we are worrying about our opinions of the kingdom of men. Let us all agree to pray for the salvation and sanctification of all political leaders in America including Donald Trump.

2016/11/19 7:14Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy