SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Word from the Lord-"America's skirts has been lifted"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Renee_is_His

Arkansas

Word from the Lord-"America's skirts has been lifted"

I was speaking to a dear brother last night, lamenting over the new revelations that are coming out of the investigation of Hillary Clinton's emails. Some of the allegations are of the most depraved nature, and as I spoke to this brother I said "it's like America is being exposed, her skirts are lifted". I knew there was scripture that spoke of skirts being lifted, so we searched the scriptures. I found this scripture:
Nahum 3:5 (NKJV)
“Behold, I am against you,” says the Lord of hosts;
“I will lift your skirts over your face,
I will show the nations your nakedness,
And the kingdoms your shame.

And this one in Jeremiah:
Jer 2:34 (NKJV)
Also on your skirts is found
The blood of the lives of the poor innocents.
I have not found it by secret search,
But plainly on all these things.

I believe the time of judgement on a national scale has begun. Nahum was the prophet who prophesied about Nineveh's destruction. When this man of God spoke, judgement was sure - it would not be postponed or delayed anymore as it was when Jonah prophesied. Nahum's word of judgement was final and sure. There are many well-meaning saints who believe that our prayers at this hour can somehow save America, but I submit to you in fear and trembling, it cannot be saved. The whole head is sick, the wound incurable. I received an email earlier today from a brother who believes that real revival will come through America's collapse, and I agree with that based on the things the Lord has shared with me over the past 5 years. The judgements the Lord have released in this nation thus far have been remedial for the purpose of repentance. We've seen these in natural disasters, terrorist shootings, diseases, economic shakings and other means. But there has been no true repentance in the church, and that is where repentance and sorrow over sins must begin. She continues to wallow in her sins of unbelief, sexual immorality, and worldliness. Shall the Lord not punish for these things?

America has become a shame, a derision, a laughingstock to the nations through this terrible election. God is using this to "show the nations her nakedness". America is exceedingly prideful! Every nation that was lifted up in its own eyes invited destruction from the Lord - Pride goes before destruction, And a haughty spirit before a fall (Prov 16:18). Are we somehow better than they? We have sinned against the Light we have been given; for everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required.

There have been many words, dreams and visions given over the years to the saints on specific forms of destruction coming to America. I will not state any of those here, nor am I released to share the specific words God has given me. What I can say is, we've entered that season. No longer will the judgements of God be limited to certain geographical areas or small sections of the nation. What God will do in the coming days/weeks/months will affect the entire nation either directly or indirectly. We MUST repent of our own sins before the Lord - forsaking unbelief, unforgiveness, pride, covetousness, anger, resentment, and any other thing that keeps us out of the presence of God. We MUST sanctify ourselves, and crucify the flesh. Only then can we ascend into the hill of the Lord, and stand in HIs holy place with clean hands and a pure heart (Ps 24:3-4) We MUST go into the Lord's presence to the throne of grace and intercede for those of our family, friends and acquaintances who do not know the Lord, or are backslidden. Time is running out saints. Lord will have a pure bride, without spot or wrinkle.

I submit this to you for your prayerful consideration.

Renee

2016/11/4 22:23Profile
savannah

Re: Word from the Lord-"America's skirts has been lifted"

Jeremiah 9

6 You live in the midst of deception;
in their deceit they refuse to acknowledge me,”
declares the Lord. Therefore this is what the Lord Almighty says:

“See, I will refine and test them,
for what else can I do
because of the sin of my people?
Their tongue is a deadly arrow;
it speaks deceitfully.
With their mouths they all speak cordially to their neighbors,
but in their hearts they set traps for them.
Should I not punish them for this?”
declares the Lord.
“Should I not avenge myself
on such a nation as this?”

12 Who is wise enough to understand this? Who has been instructed by the Lord and can explain it? Why has the land been ruined and laid waste like a desert that no one can cross?

13 The Lord said, “It is because they have forsaken my law, which I set before them; they have not obeyed me or followed my law.

14 Instead, they have followed the stubbornness of their hearts; they have followed the Baals, as their ancestors taught them.”

2016/11/4 22:35Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
We MUST go into the Lord's presence to the throne of grace and intercede for those of our family, friends and acquaintances who do not know the Lord, or are backslidden. Time is running out saints. Lord will have a pure bride, without spot or wrinkle.

The deception will become so great and rebellion in the earth that families will betray each other.

Mark 13:12 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 Now brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death.

God is preparing believers in America for what is going to happen.

2016/11/5 5:24Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Dear sister Renee,

I believe that you are spot on that judgment is coming to America. You are right about that. I do not know how severe the judgment will be, but there are many of us that know that there will be a great revival and awakening that will come to this nation because of the prayers of the saints. I have seen more prayer and repentance taking place from the Ecclesia all across this nation than at any time since I was born again in 1973. It is only because of the remnant in this nation that is repenting and praying for this nation that we have not been destroyed, and it will be because of this same remnant that even though this nation will undergo severe judgment, it will not be destroyed.

2016/11/5 7:39Profile
JFW

Dothan, Alabama

Dear Sister,
I very much appreciate your sharing this, it is a confirming blessing 😇

2016/11/5 11:51Profile

Re:

I don't know about Americas skirts but the Clinton skirts are really being lifted thats for sure. What the FBI director did last week is truly mind blowing and we should not be too quick to try to understand what is really going on here. There are a lot of believers crying out to the Lord for justice and for corruption in our government to be uncovered. Please don't get super spiritual on me but my prayer has always been to "live a peaceful life as much as is possible". I am not looking for persecution or the destruction of anything but I am looking for the Lord to uncover and route out the evil doers in our government.

2016/11/5 12:03

Re:

Awakened, I agree with you. This is the first time I really pray for America and for justice.

2016/11/5 13:44

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy