SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The saints are worn out !

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

The saints are worn out !

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Daniel speaks of a time when the saints will be worn down. I believe the process of the saints being worn down has already begun. Times have been changed and wrong has become right and truth, at best, is relative. This is wearing the saints out as they struggle to come to terms with these fast changing circumstances. There has been a blitzkrieg so to speak in the realms of the spirit. Compromise and unrighteousness has surrounded the saints. We are an obstacle that at some point will have to be removed if the enemy is to have total dominance. More laws will be changed and we will witness more compromise by Christendom

These are the days where it is vital that we find our strength in Jesus. We must press into Him, we must abide under the shadow of the almighty. It is time to be unashamed of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus. Yes you will lose friends, even Christian friends. Co-workers and family will find you unacceptable as they are drawn ever deeper into the sea of compromise and corruption. But listen brothers and sisters, if we lose our saltiness, then what good are we? If we allow the light that is in us to become dim and we cover it, then what is our purpose on earth? If the light in the lighthouse is turned of then what good is the lighthouse, it would be a structure without a purpose and countless people would drown in the storm as they are crushed upon the rocks.

Let us continue to stand upon the solid Rock of Jesus. Let His Truth be the light that shines from our inward man to a dark and dying world. Do not be afraid brothers and sisters of the terrors of the night nor the arrows that fly by day. For we shall call upon the Lord and He will answer us. We shall be more than conquerors in Christ Jesus for the Lord is our hiding place, we continually abide in Him and in Him there is no darkness. Let your light so shine before men and be fierce advocates of the Truth no matter what......bro Frank

2016/11/2 20:17
EAGLEFLYING

Re: The saints are worn out !

These are the days where it is vital that we find our strength in Jesus. We must press into Him, we must abide under the shadow of the almighty. It is time to be unashamed of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus. Yes you will lose friends, even Christian friends. Co-workers and family will find you unacceptable as they are drawn ever deeper into the sea of compromise and corruption. But listen brothers and sisters, if we lose our saltiness, then what good are we?

Amen
May the LORD strengthen our inner man and help us abide in HIS presence daily and abide in the vine so He can prune us over and over until people see JESUS in us.. and we will stand and remain steadfast..
1 Corinthians 15:58King James Version (KJV)

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

2016/11/2 20:26Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
These are the days where it is vital that we find our strength in Jesus. We must press into Him, we must abide under the shadow of the almighty. It is time to be unashamed of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus.

Amen brother, an excellent word.

2016/11/2 21:35Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Appreciate the encouragement.

I have to think of this song, "It Takes Courage to Care".

IT TAKES COURAGE TO CARE

You can close your heart to others,
And no heartaches you will share,
For to sacrifice brings sorrow,
You're afraid to really care;
But just think what might have happened,
If the one on Calvary had been afraid to care for you and me.

It takes courage to care, It takes strength to sacrifice
It takes courage to show pity, Yes it takes a man to cry
There was one who walked before us up the hill of Calvary
He had the courage to care for you and me

You can build a wall around you,
until no one can get though,
And your friends are only those,
You think can do the most for you;
You may think this way is easy,
But the price you'll pay is high,
For you're giving up the best things in life.

Sometimes I get so weary of caring because people just do not appreciate it, so why bother? Yes, we are being worn down.

Sandra

2016/11/2 22:37Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Amen brother Frank!

This is so amazing.

I have started writing a devotional which, God willing, I will publish one day for the encouragement of the saints.

Guess what I have titled it?

Not Ashamed of the Good News! 😀

2016/11/3 0:20Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

"These are the days where it is vital that we find our strength in Jesus. We must press into Him, we must abide under the shadow of the almighty."

Thank you brother Frank for this excellent article on the wearing out of the saints which I believe to be one of the major strategies of the enemy in the end times.

There are many ministers that are suffering from burnout and are ready to get out of the ministry. The enemy does not mind at all that we work ourselves to the bone for God as long as we are doing it in our own strength. We must enter in to the rest of the Lord, abiding in Him, living in daily communion and fellowship. Praise God that when we see where we are missing it we can repent and get our strength back, for "those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength." (Isaiah 40:31).

2016/11/3 11:58Profile

Re:

"May the LORD strengthen our inner man and help us abide in HIS presence daily and abide in the vine so He can prune us over and over until people see JESUS in us.. and we will stand and remain steadfast.."

Amen Frannie.............bro Frank

2016/11/3 15:04

Re:

"It takes courage to care, It takes strength to sacrifice
It takes courage to show pity, Yes it takes a man to cry
There was one who walked before us up the hill of Calvary
He had the courage to care for you and me"

Amen Sandra, only He can give us the strength to run and no grow weary, to walk and not faint. I think of another old song that stirs my spirit........bro Frank

Gird up your Armour

The Lord has given a land of good things
I will press in and make them mine
I’ll know His power, I’ll know His glory
And in His kingdom I will shine

With the high praises of God in our mouth
And a two-edged sword in our hand
We’ll march right on to the victory side
Right into Canaan’s land

Gird up your armour, ye sons of Zion
Gird up your armour, let’s go to war
We’ll win the battle with great rejoicing
And so we’ll praise Him more and more

We’ll bind their kings in chains and fetters
We’ll bind their nobles tight in iron
To execute God’s written judgement
March on to glory, sons of Zion!

2016/11/3 15:09

Re:

William writes..........

"Not Ashamed of the Good News!"

Amen brother, this is the power of God unto salvation!!.........bro Frank

2016/11/3 15:10

Re:

Mike writes........

"There are many ministers that are suffering from burnout and are ready to get out of the ministry."

It is sad indeed but there are mighty winds blowing and it affects us all and the greatest thing we shall be called to do in these last days is simply " to stand." May we all stand together..............bro Frank

2016/11/3 15:13

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy