Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Introducing myself & requesting for a help

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
alexisraj

Munich, Germany

Introducing myself & requesting for a help

Dear Brothers & Sisters,

I am new to this group. My name is Alexis Amirtharaj but you can call me Alex or Alexis or however you want to. I have been reading, listening and watching Godly messages posted on sermonindex.net for years and am pretty much convinced that it is the work of God through Bro. Greg putting together Godly messages of men & women of God who are all genuine Christians with hunger after God's will in their lives and have set examples in following the Lord through their lives. I would like to appreciate Bro. Greg for his faithfulness in the ministry that God has given him.

I am part of the Christian Fellowship Church which is in Bangalore, India and which was found by Bro. Zac Poonen. I and my family have been immensely blessed by God's presence there, the fellowship exhibiting God's love, powerful messages from the pulpit etc.

I would like to share my testimony here. I had been living in a deep pit of darkness and filth in my life. God brought me out into light and joyful living through a few experiences, personal touch from Him leading me into deeper bible reading,
repentance, assurance of salvation, surrender of my life to Him and through Godly messages from men of God like Bro. Zac poonen, Bro. Augustine Jebakumar etc. I thank God for the wonderful life he has brought me into. May all glory, honor, praises and thanks be to Him alone!

Brothers& Sisters, I need a help from you.God has brought me here to Munich, Germany with a purpose. I strongly believe that. I am also looking out for a genuine, spirit-filled, Godly church / fellowship with a deep desire to live the new-covenant life, to be disciples of Christ, to have a deep hunger for God's word and to follow the Lord. I am not looking for a perfect church but a church that's pressing on to perfection. Please let me know if you're aware of such a genuine church/fellowship in Munich, Germany.

Thank you.

Regards,
Alexis.

2016/11/1 3:47Profile
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re: Introducing myself & requesting for a help

Alex,

I did a google search and came up with this list. Remember that I live no where near Germany so I do not know if it's correct but at least it's somewhere to start!

http://www.charismatic.org/germany.htm

Did you ask Christian Fellowship Church if they had any German affiliations?

God bless you in your search. He can lead you to where you are supposed to be!

Lisa

2016/11/1 7:58Profile
alexisraj

Munich, Germany

Re:

Dear Sister Lisa,

Thank you so much for all the information and your words of encouragement.

Yes, I have requested Christian fellowship Church for some contacts. They are trying to find the details and provide me with that. They do not seem to have contacts exactly in Munich but somewhere in the North Germany. I am trying to get those details anyways. I can be in touch with them at least by email, phone calls etc.

Just like you've mentioned, I believe God will lead me exactly to where He wants me to be!

Thank you,

Regards,
Alexis.

2016/11/1 12:53Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Hi Alexis,

I am from Germany. What type of fellowship are you looking for?
German or English speaking? Where about in Munich do you live?

I do not live in Munich but I go there for business from time to time.

Not sure if there is anything like CFC in Munich.

There is one fellowship that is staunchly reformed but take a solid stand on biblical truths, see http://www.feg-mm.de

I know the youth pastor and met the senior pastor.

2016/11/1 16:56Profile
alexisraj

Munich, Germany

Re:

Dear Brother,

I am very glad to know that you're from Germany. I live in Obergiesing in Munich now but will move to Haidhausen on Nov 5th and be there for a few months. After a few months, I'll be moving to Ingolstadt area and be there for a long duration.

Thank you so much for sharing the details about a church in Munich. I had a look into the website - sermons, ministry details etc., and could make out that the church lays emphasis on word of God and takes a solid stand on it just as you have mentioned. Unfortunately, I do not have very good understanding of German language as of now. Hence, I would like to go to an English speaking fellowship/church for now. Kindly help with such fellowship/church details if you're aware of it.

Thank you.

Regards,
Alexis.

2016/11/1 17:40Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Hello Alexis,

this is the only one I know in Munich. Maybe they have English translation. They are well affiliated and would be able to point you to churches in other areas, too.

2016/11/7 3:56Profile
Sree

Quote:

I am not looking for a perfect church but a church that's pressing on to perfection.

Thank you for your testimony Alex. I am part of CFC family as well, currently in USA. CFC is clearly a move of God, I am very thankful for the truth that they have stood for and preserved it in the midst of all sufferrings. I will pray for you to find a fellowship that is pressing on to perfection, in your locality.

2016/11/7 11:40Profile
alexisraj

Munich, Germany

Re:

Thank you so much for sharing this information, brother.

Regards,
Alexis.

2016/11/15 15:52Profile
alexisraj

Munich, Germany

Re:

Dear Brother,

Thank you so much for your prayers. By God's grace, I am in touch with a few Godly brothers in Munich. I thank God for answering our prayers for a good fellowship of Godly brothers and sisters here in Munich.

I am very glad to know that you are part of a good fellowship in USA. Praise the Lord!

Glory be to God!

Regards,
Alexis.

2016/11/15 15:59Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy