Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : TRUSTING GOD by David Wilkerson

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 TRUSTING GOD by David Wilkerson

Consider the testimony we have put forth about our glorious Lord. We have said He will provide, calling Him Jehovah Jireh. We have declared His promises to supply for His children. He promises:

“I wrought for my name’s sake, that it should not be polluted before the heathen, in whose sight I brought [Israel] out” (Ezekiel 20:14).

He is saying, in essence, “When I delivered Israel, it wasn’t in some hidden corner. I worked miracles for them before the whole world. Now I want to do the same in your generation.”

Dear saint, are you facing a situation you have not yet committed to God? Are you being called to put your faith out on a limb in the distant unknown? Have you resolved, “Only a miracle from the Lord can deliver me”?

GOD’S PEOPLE WILL NOT BE ASHAMED

We may not figure out how God will work His deliverance; no one in the Bible did. But we do know that just one of His angels can put multitudes to flight. The Lord will never let His people be ashamed!

Right now, He is telling us just as He told Israel, “I called you out of your sins, and I have set you within sight of everyone around you, that I may glorify My name. It was I who called you out, and I will deliver you in the sight of the ungodly, for My name’s sake.” So, will you now walk in what you preach and claim to believe? Will you commit God to His Word for His name to be glorified before multitudes?

May we all adopt the prayer of David for these times:

“Do thou for me, O God the Lord, for thy name’s sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me” (Psalm 109:21, my italics).

God will never put His trusting people to shame. He will keep His Word to you because His own honor is at stake.

2016/10/26 9:17Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy