SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Breathe of God is blowing..

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
EAGLEFLYING

The Breathe of God is blowing..

"The Breath of God is Blowing: Arise, Align and Agree with the Word of the Lord!"
Dr. Sandie Freed, Bedford, TX
Dear Believer, I have been having a recurring dream. I am fully aware that when the Lord repeats a message to me within a dream, that message is important. In the dream, I was prophesying to several nations concerning desolation, hopelessness and barrenness.

Three of the nations were specifically named in the dream. These three nations were the United States of America, South Korea and South Africa. Though the word of the Lord was for a vast amount of nations, these were specifically named in my dream. The dream was very encouraging because I was prophesying that God was going to breathe upon every wilderness, every area of hopelessness, and that we were entering into a season of answered prayer! Reader, keep reading. You will be encouraged with this message!

Believer, It is time for us to take up the Sword of the Lord, the Word of God, and decree life! Scripture says that "The Word of the Lord is living and active..." (Hebrews 4:12a NIV). This means that whenever we speak forth the Word, whether in prophetic utterance, in decrees and/or in declarations, we are speaking "life" into situations. Being a prophet, I understand the significance of prophetically speaking into the atmosphere. You may not be a prophet, but you are certainly what I refer to as a "prophetic people."

Prophetic people hear the voice of God, recognize His voice, and move with His voice. Therefore, each of you reading this article has the God-given DNA to speak life into barren situations and experience the result of fruitfulness. When we prophesy the Word of the Lord, life is attached to that declaration and, therefore, the breath of God is released. There is a fresh breath of air being released concerning hopeless situations; and this "breath" is originating from the Breath of God! Allow me to explain more.

The Valley of Dry Bones

Ezekiel 37:1-14 documents a vision of a resurrection from what was once dead and was brought to life by the prophetic word of the Lord. Ezekiel was in the Spirit and was set in the middle of a valley which was full of very dry bones. These bones were not just dry...they were "very, very" dry and were not in a large pile but scattered abroad. This implies that these dead men's bones had long been exposed to extreme heat and wind. Symbolically, this represented the devastation of Israel which had been scattered. (Photo via ticinformatica.tk)

These bones had probably been left, unburied, after an extensive battle. The army, which was symbolized as the dry bones, had been disjointed, left behind, left to wither away in the midst of utter hopelessness. It was so overwhelming to Ezekiel that when asked by God, "Can these bones live?" that Ezekiel could only answer "Well, God...only You would know for sure!" (paraphrased).

To me, this shows how powerful hopelessness can be. Hopelessness will short-circuit our faith! Hopelessness will erect unbelief structures that attempt to keep us from believing that, "All things are possible!" I have often wondered why Ezekiel didn't respond to God with great faith and reply, "Sure! Though these bones are very dry, You can cause them to live. Allow me to speak into this situation, Lord!" But, he didn't.

And, like many of us, even those who are prophetically gifted, it is challenging to our faith when we are in the midst of a valley of barrenness, despair, disappointment and discouragement and dry bones. However, right now as you continue to read, allow your own faith to arise. God is empowering you to prophesy into those types of situations!

Prophesy Life!

Just as Ezekiel was told by the Lord to prophesy into that barren situation, we are also being anointed to do the same in this season. Remember, the Word of the Lord is "living and active." The word "living" implies that when we speak God's Words, the breath of God is entering into that atmosphere. Ezekiel was told by God to "...Prophesy to these bones and say to them, hear the Word of the Lord! ...I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life."

Therefore, Believer, whenever we speak to dry situations, know that when you prophesy, God's breath enters into that atmosphere. When His breath is released through that prophetic declaration life is released! We know that the end result to this prophetic declaration caused bones to be resurrected into a mighty army that lived because of the obedience of Ezekiel to prophesy. (Photo via Pixabay)

To us today, it might be a release of a stream in our desert, hope replacing hopelessness, faith arising that defeats death structures or restoration of relationships, marriages, finances, etc. But there is more! Many of you reading this are weary and the words I'm writing are almost in a battle with your mind as you struggle to grasp this hopeful message. Keep reading!

As the prophet prophesied, there was a "coming together." Bone connected to bone and tendons and flesh appeared on them and skin covered them (verse 7). However, there was still no breath in them. In other words, for us today, the prophetic word requires for us to "come together" or "agree" with God and His Word. It will be at that time, once our agreement is established that we are fully ready for the "breath" or "life" of God to be fully released.

2016/10/16 19:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy