SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Hillary Clinton-Clear and present danger?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread

Re:

Todd asked

"Why would God install a militant abortionist into the White House?"

You have your answer.

2016/11/9 10:02

Re:

D.Miller wrote:

"As to Hillary? If elected she won't sit long in that position since The Lord has rejected her from being President"

Now that was a genuine prophetic utterance indeed.

2016/11/9 10:06
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Re:

Watching the outcome of this from this side of the pond, I don't buy into the headlines that the Trump victory 'is a knock back to the political establishment'. As much as I'm pleased that HC did not become President, I really find it hard to believe that Trump will make much difference.

If he is not already, he will soon just be a part of the establishment ruling elite. Hillary and Bill even attended his wedding a few years back. Who are we kidding to think they are not all together in their elite circle, even though they give the appearance of conflict. Is it just a game to deceive the masses?? I don't know, but I'm getting more cynical about politics as I get older!

Just watching things develop in the aftermath, you can already hear Trump and his camp saying nice conciliatory things about Hillary and needing to consult with her and Obama on the transition process. He even said you all should thank her for her service over the years to the nation...and that after saying he would throw her in jail! Do we really think he will do any of those things he boldly claimed in recent weeks (jail HC; ban Muslims; build a wall at Mexico's expense, etc, etc). So he just lied to win votes. He's no different to a lot of other politicians....no integrity. I voted for Brexit, but I see that dissolving before our eyes as the political class do all they can to reverse or water it down to nothing. Same will happen with Trump IMO.

We should not expect politicians to bring in righteousness. It is only the gospel proclaimed through the church that will bring any change to a society.

2016/11/9 11:32Profile

Re:

Quote: "We should not expect politicians to bring in righteousness. It is only the gospel proclaimed through the church that will bring any change to a society."

Absolutely agree.

The Lord is being merciful and we must choose what we will do with the reprieve thats been handed down to us. Its time to get serious about the kingdom of God and be busy doing what He asks no matter the cost. Now is the time.

2016/11/9 12:06
Sree

Re:

I am person in USA on Visa status. I know that Trump is a danger to immigration and people like me. But I cannot support a system (the visa system) that is being misused even though it helps me to win bread for my family. The system requires correction.

I am not believe Trump will be able to bring the nation back to its christian roots. But I believe the election results are a clear blow to those who try to bury the roots for political gain. Our trust should never be on any man. We have to pray for Trump as we pray for any ruler of this nation. If tomorrow Trump becomes a proabortionist or homosexual, still I will believe this election result is awesome. At least from now on people who desire to become president in this nation, will think twice before taking a stand against the values that this nation has stood for.

2016/11/9 12:34Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re: Hillary Clinton-Clear and present danger?

So it's Trump. We need to pray for him, folks. This is our duty and God will not be pleased if we neglect this.

1 Tim 2 1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Our earnest prayers have far more influence than any campaigns or movements could ever bring about. There must have been some righteous people who prayed earnestly and God responded with this unexpected result. They won the election.

Here in Europe, most people, even conservative Evangelicals would rather have Clinton, but that is our delusion. I think the American people showed that the "public opinon" is not as the leftist anti-christian press portrayed it.

For us believers he is the better choice and I thank God for the result. God has given you perhaps a few years of another graceful extension until sin has reached such dimensions that God can no longer hold back his judgement that needs to start with the house of God and the inevitable persecution comes. The time is short and needs to be spent well to get prepared for worse to come: Meeting in House fellowships, serious prayer, embracing the whole counsel of God, preaching Christ crucified.

I am always reminded of the time of the judges who for most were not exactly examples of outstanding moral integrity. God chose these imperfect men, they did their job, Israel was saved from their enemies - for a while - until the people whored after idols again. Trump will probably be more of a rugged Samson type rather than a righteous Samuel.

2016/11/9 13:01Profile
Sree

Re:

Quote:

I am always reminded of the time of the judges who for most were not exactly examples of outstanding moral integrity. God chose these imperfect men, they did their job, Israel was saved from their enemies - for a while - until the people whored after idols again. Trump will probably be more of a rugged Samson type rather than a righteous Samuel.

Nice post. You made my day. Beautiful way of seeing things from scriptures perspective. Though I am not sure whether I agree with it, I loved reading the analogy.

2016/11/9 13:15Profile
narrowpath

Germany NRW

Re:

Quote:

Nice post. You made my day. Beautiful way of seeing things from scriptures perspective. Though I am not sure whether I agree with it, I loved reading the analogy.

Bless you Sree:)

2016/11/9 14:07Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy