SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Does George W. Bush worship Molech?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ReceivedText

Seattle, Washington, USA

Does George W. Bush worship Molech?

Now I knew that Bush II says that Christians and Muslims worship the same god. But does he really worship Molech? I recently found out that he is a member of the Bohemian Grove where they do a mock sacrifice of children through the fire to Molech.

I encourage you to watch this video and let me know what you think.

[url=http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html]http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html[/url]

RT

2005/6/4 4:43Profile
todd

California

Re: Does George W. Bush worship Molech?

RT,

1. Do you have any reference for Bush saying the exact phrase, "Christians and Muslims worship the same god," or is that your twist and/or logical conclusion drawn from something else he said?

2. How did you find out about Bush's connection to the Bohemian Grove thing and why do you believe it?

3. Even if Bush did attend these meetings, could he not have higher intentions than meets the eye? Like Jesus hanging out with sinners? Like Daniel and the boys in the midst of Babylon?

Not that those comparisons work out perfectly, but I think the principle is clear. One can dwell in the very midst of sinfulness and yet not sin due to their intentions.

Even if it could be established that Bush is directly connected to the whole thing, is there any evidence that he actually participated in any of the mock rituals?

2005/6/4 11:15Profile
dohzman

Re:

I don't desire to be a negative voice in these things, however I feel that the american medias' have used thier influences to manipulate the christian right (conservatives) for thier own purposes. I do have the full copy of the 9-11 report (video). I think it can be a very slippery slope to take these things too much to heart, they can render one useless and ineffective in thier witness of Jesus Christ. The caution here might be one of focus---the world or Jesus, rember --information can be manipulated to suit ones purpose. And we know that there are entire branches of media in place for no other purpose than to propagate mis-information under the guise of freedom. I do believe in America we will eventually lose our freedoms but I believe that's the judgement of God and can't be stopped. Anyway just don't get so caught up in this type of stuff that it harms your mission statement in Christ. Blessings to all you
I've seen the doc (video) you mentioned with its accusations and suposed proofs. I'm telling you guys this---if you want to keep a solid christian walk with Christ you must NOT let these sort of things cloud your thinking. They are manipulative in nature and will make you hard in your thinking and ineffectual in your prayers.

2005/6/4 11:37Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Too much

Thanks brother, need to take this a bit further...

RT, cease from this. You have your own site, if you must, put it there, but leave off this stuff here. Read the warning thread. [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4560&forum=12]WARNING[/url]

2005/6/4 11:49Profile
rookie

Savannah TN

Re:

Heb. 11:13 These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. 14 For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland. 15 And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return. 16 But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.

Do you see how so easily we become entangled with this world. Peace comes from the heavenly country. Is it not better to go and make disciples that they too may know the peace that does not come from the country we live in.

Give up on the things of this country, live as a pilgrim.

In Christ
Jeff

2005/6/4 12:46Profile
dann

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Re:

Quote:

crsschk wrote:
RT, cease from this. You have your own site, if you must, put it there, but leave off this stuff here. Read the warning thread. [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4560&forum=12]WARNING[/url]

Thanks Brothers, I found this particular post (and dohzman's) to be the only edifying ones in the thread.

Dan
/\/
\/\

2005/6/4 15:14Profile

Re: Does George W. Bush worship Molech?

"But does he really worship Molech? I recently found out that he is a member of the Bohemian Grove where they do a mock sacrifice of children through the fire to Molech."

GM_ : Bushes Inaugural speech, he said and I quote: "the Sermon
on the Mount, the words of the Koran, and the varied faiths of our people."

What does this statment say to you?
It tells me that Bush is Muslim.
he would then have to worship Allah. not Molech. Wouldn't you think?

2005/6/4 23:31
ReceivedText

Seattle, Washington, USA

Re:

Quote:
GM_ : Bushes Inaugural speech, he said and I quote: "the Sermon
on the Mount, the words of the Koran, and the varied faiths of our people."

What does this statment say to you?
It tells me that Bush is Muslim.
he would then have to worship Allah. not Molech. Wouldn't you think?

This was great! I like your wit, brother. :-P

You got it. The man is not concerned with serving Jesus, but a political agenda.

Now I am going to say something very profound here, so listen up because it doesn't happen very often. :-P :

If Bush will pander to the Muslims with political statements, what makes you and I think that he doesn't do the same with us? Huh? I mean really, a man of conviction will not betray his convictions for politics. He may say more or less given the circumstance. But he will not say anything against his convictions.

RT

2005/6/5 2:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy