Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Our Lords Prayer-So Precious

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DRS

Our Lords Prayer-So Precious

Our Lords Prayer-So Precious

"Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
O righteous Father, the world hath not known thee: but I have known thee, and these have known that thou hast sent me.
And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them." (John 17:20-26)

Oh such a precious prayer by our Lord this whole of chapter 17 of John on the night before His being crucified as He prayed for His disciples and extended that prayer to them also which shall believe on Him through their word.That would extend down to us now.Oh it is so inclusive.Us in Him,Him in us and us glorified with Him.Our oneness in Him.Complete in Him.Oh if would just grasp in our minds that we are perfect in Him right now just like we will be for all eternity.God sees us in Christ right now not some time in the future.His love for us just as the Father loves Him.Our assurance of being with Him and sharing in His glory and His love.
This prayer of our Lord has been answered,is being answered,and will be answered.

We In Christ-Justification
Christ In Us-Sanctification
Us With Christ-Glorification

Yes we have a glorious future with our Lord and it could begin today.Come Lord Jesus.Nothing this world has to offer can even come close to what we have now and look forward to having and experiencing with our Lord and Savior.

Perhaps Today

2016/10/3 8:25Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy