SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : North Korea: Christians Crucified, Burned, Steamrolled in Onslaught of Brutal Persecution

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 North Korea: Christians Crucified, Burned, Steamrolled in Onslaught of Brutal Persecution

Christians in North Korea face rape, torture, enslavement, and being killed for their faith, a damning new report from Christian Solidarity Worldwide (CSW) has warned.

CSW, a UK-based religious freedom charity, said in the report, Total Denial: Violations of Freedom of Religion or Belief in North Korea, that freedom of religion or belief "is largely non-existent" under dictator Kim Jong-Un's leadership.

"Religious beliefs are seen as a threat to the loyalty demanded by the Supreme Leader, so anyone holding these beliefs is severely persecuted," the report says.
"Christians suffer significantly because of the anti-revolutionary and imperialist labels attached to them by the country's leadership." ...

read more: http://tinyurl.com/gretbnj

2016/9/24 0:25Profile

Re: North Korea: Christians Crucified, Burned, Steamrolled in Onslaught of Brutal Per

Bless you for focusing in on the condition of the Church in Korea, whether it be free Korea in the South, or those souls in the North, who Jesus Christ longs for.

In the Kingdom outlook, the situation in the North, has a particularly wicked and demonic component to it, in that the ruling Kim family, have "self-deified" themselves...the original "pharaoh" was Kim-Il-Song, ("father") Kim-Jong-Il (the "son), and the "father's" wife as the "holy spirit" ....and of course as you know, we now have the worst one of the lot, this demon possessed child (30 something) amping up the violence, the repression, the murder of saints, the murder of many North Koreans, even his own blood kin in the military/leadership, who this demoniac believed threatened his "power"....all the way down to the youngest baby.

and this baby pharaoh has been dramatically increasing the push for both nuclear weapons, and 21st century ballistic missiles, land launched AND sub launched....it's just perilous.

However so as not to end this post without mention of our Hope and Faith, Jesus, a couple of days ago, I started to read a book in my library, entitled, "The Christ of the Korean Heart", by Arch Campbell. printed in 1954, but with a stout hardback and binding....and oh! what a heavenly tome, such Godly encouragement reading of those anointed saints who did in deed suffer for the Name, and the Word, thru the Strength of the Holy Spirit. Glory to God!!!

this book is a must buy for any praying saint, and I checked on Amazon dot, and there are hardback copies ranging from $8.43 to $20....I saw one ex library copy for $12.43...I speak the truth in Christ, this money would not be a waste.....a very Wonderful testimony to our Saviors wonderful Majesty. in Jesus love, neil

2016/9/24 1:44

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy