SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : All overnight

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
docs

All overnight

I see overnight news this morning - a deliberately set bomb goes off in NYC with a second device found. A deliberately set pipe bomb exploded on the route of a race to be run for charity but luckily the race had been delayed for thirty minutes. Even if it was a couple of days ago very recently police were ambushed and one killed in Philadelphia and others hurt. A man making reference to Allah stabbed nine at a Minnesota mall before being shot and killed yesterday. These are the most serious times by far probably since WW II.

2016/9/18 8:05Profile
docs

Re: Muslim backlash inevitable?

The stabbings at the mall happened about three hours from here and it sort of brings it home as they say. Is this the best time ever to show the forebearance and graciousness of Christ to Muslims or is there real danger that needs to be addressed by taking a hard line? Is the glass half empty or half full? I've heard and read that the church thrives best under the most extreme circumstances so I guess maybe we will see in the not so distant future. Things are getting more than a little serious.

May the Holy Spirit pour His refreshing life and abundant strength into your heart and spirits this day.

2016/9/19 8:30Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy