SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Priority of Praying Together

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jujashan4

The Priority of Praying Together

Friends can I humbly encourage you to meet with other believers daily (Heb 3:13, Acts 2:46) for prayer and to "minister to the Lord" (Acts 13:2) I have experienced the benefit of this myself and I think a lot (most?) of us on here will have the impression that most if not all (A.D.) revivals have come after believers have been praying together.
I found this article helpful and encourage it's reading.

https://img.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/article_pdf.php?aid=23660

2016/9/17 22:30Profile
Theophila

Re: The Priority of Praying Together

Praying together just to minister to the Lord?
YES!!

That would be AWESOME....

Daily may not work for me, but I can do weekly.

Did you mean meet physically or via teleconference?

Not sure of a local meeting but I'm totally in with a teleconference.

Lemme ask a few sisters in church and see who might be interested.

Who knows...?

The Lord is able to save whether by many or by few.

Blessed be the Name of our God.

2016/9/18 6:45Profile
jujashan4

Re: The Priority of Praying Together

Hi Tolu

I was actually wanting to encourage readers of this post to meet together with others locally for prayer ... so:
"Lemme ask a few sisters in church and see who might be interested."
Sounds fantastic :-)

2016/9/18 7:28Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

Matthew 18:19 - 20, "Again I Tell you, if two of you on earth agree (harmonize together, together make a symphony) about - anything and everything - whatever they shall ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." (Amplified Bible)

There is power and authority that has been
given to the Church to expand the Kingdom
of God in the earth by coming together
in unity and agreement through corporate
prayer.

This does not require a lot of people
praying together.
The Word says "two or three."

2016/9/18 8:43Profile
Lysa

East TN for now!

Re:

Quote:
by AbideinHim
There is power and authority that has been given to the Church to expand the Kingdom of God in the earth by coming together in unity and agreement through corporate prayer.

This does not require a lot of people praying together. The Word says "two or three."

Exactly! Praying on the phone works as well too! I have a couple of friends that live long distances and we pray together on the phone in the Spirit and it's glorious!

Also, remember if we are alone, we are one plus the Holy Spirit and that = TWO praise God!!!

God bless,
Lisa

2016/9/18 9:30Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

"This does not require a lot of people praying together. The Word says "two or three."

Exactly! Praying on the phone works as well too! I have a couple of friends that live long distances and we pray together on the phone in the Spirit and it's glorious!"

There are many elderly and sickly members in the Body of Christ that cannot leave their homes and participate in a prayer meeting. Nevertheless, they are strong prayer warriors, and can join in or a conference prayer call.

We have witnessed on many occasions the presence of God and the anointing of the Holy Spirit on these prayer calls, whether it be two, three, or a thousand participating in the call.

God's will is only done on the earth through the united corporate prayer of the saints that are in touch with the throne of grace, and are more interested in praying for God's will to be done and His Kingdom to come, than even getting their own personal needs met.

2016/9/18 15:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy