SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Hi Sermon Index Forum Member! - Spam Email

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Greg, I strongly suspect that this new 'Jeff'' who signed up yesterday is a troll and could even be our friend Jason!

Saints, it is not jeff (confirmed) nor jason. Please do not respond and pray for Jason to come to a knowledge of the truth in Jesus Christ our Lord. He has been deceived by the enemy.

2016/9/15 16:15Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

As far as the last days, Personally I don't pay much attention to it. I see alot of Christians seemingly freaking out over the last days. Even had one friend seemingly having a panic attack because her 2 sons are not saved and she doesn't want them to go to hell because it is the last days.

These fruits cause me to step back and walk the other way and live my life in God and share the Gospel wherever I can. The last days will take care of itself.

2016/9/15 17:03Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Online!
 Re:

Ok thanks Greg for the clarification. Sorry if I have jumped to the wrong conclusions. Just seems a strange way to jump in with these type and volume of posts by simplyjeff!

2016/9/15 18:01Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:
Heydave.....Greg, I strongly suspect that this new 'Jeff'' who signed up yesterday is a troll and could even be our friend Jason!

It not any man, this is who it is:
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12

Can I get an Amen.

2016/9/15 19:14Profile
Sree

Re:

I watched 2 videos of him, still cannot understand what he is trying to say as Gospel that is new from what is preached in past 1900 years. In all the videos I only see him talking about himself and how he is not a liar. Real man of God will defend himself less and use all the time to share a message he has from God.

Can someone tell me what different ideology he has? What does he say as lie that was spread for 1900 years?

2016/9/15 20:32Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Online!
 Re:

I see 'simplyjeff' has gone / deleted already.
Greg can you enlighten us on this as there have been some strange happenings on here recently. So it would be good to understand if he was bounced off or left? Was he/she a previous member using another name?
Another one that left after just a few days of joining and a gush of posts was Katrina (kjp).That is odd as well. I wondered if your post on flattery had some connection with that kyp's post?

2016/9/16 3:55Profile
docs

Re: Backlash

I kept thinking of this word backlash for 2 or 3 days and I kept thinking if there is a backlash it would be related to the fact the enemy wasn't too pleased with the fresh show of respect, unity and civility that the forum experienced from the Holy Spirit. Then strange things began to happen. I'm not the greatest in the world at spiritual discernment and my opinion may be wrong but it could very well be this is a backlash of sorts from the enemy. I just offer it for thought.

Thanking Greg for his efforts.

2016/9/16 9:08Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Greg can you enlighten us on this as there have been some strange happenings on here recently.

Brother,

After 12 years of moderating I have made many mistakes but also can sense when someone will just not fit in with the seriousness and type of discussions on the forums on SermonIndex. It is not a local church but just a niche discussion forum for God's people.

If saints cannot discuss topics in grace towards each other and not abuse the system by over-posting, flooding, posting with an agenda and many other reasons we will simply ask them to move on or remove the account. Having multiple accounts is also something we have no tolerance for. And if saints cannot respect a decision or request from a moderator, myself or another then really I cannot see them continuing on the site. It will simply not work to have no rules or zero servant leaders etc.

trust that makes sense.

2016/9/16 10:31Profile
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

Sounds good to me Greg. Thanks for all you do.

2016/9/16 10:47Profile
Lysa

East TN (for now)

Re:

Since heydave asked about someone else, i'd like too ask about ccchhhrrriiisss, is he gone as well?

Are we allowed to ask? I'm only asking once, if you don't answer, I'm good!

God bless,
Lisa

2016/9/16 10:51Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy