SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Hi Sermon Index Forum Member! - Spam Email

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Hi Sermon Index Forum Member! - Spam Email

Saints,

This man "Jason Holman" is decieved and preaching a false gospel. I spent personally 2 hours on the phone with him and it had him cursing and using swear words. I asked him what type of gospel message would its messenger speak so foul. He then tried to deny he said those words.

He is of another spirit and is not sharing God's truth. He claims that he only has the true gospel and has not met others who have the same message.

He is trying to find emails of sermonindex forum members, you can hide your email publicly in your account settings. Do say a prayer for this man that he may come to repentance and trust in the blood and righteousness of Jesus Christ for his salvation.

---

Here is "part" of the message that he is spamming members with after we deleted his thread and deleted his account:

Hi Sermon Index Forum Members:

I will be straight forward and say that my name is Jason Holman and have posted at Sermon Index since its early days under a couple of different names. The first name I used was PJ. The second one I posted under was either JLH74 or Jason74 (I can’t really remember).

My PJ password has long been forgotten, and my Jason74 (or JLH74) account was shut down by Greg in the middle part of 2015 after I posted a video called “Is it the Last Days?”

I have recently created another video; however, this times the stakes are much higher. Though the message in my last video was truth, it was a man-made effort. I created it in my own power thinking that I could somehow wake people up through a convincing argument. Shortly after I completed the video, I realized that It was a man-made effort, and that it would bear no real fruit.

I warn you now that this video is not like that video. This is not a man-made effort. This goes way beyond that. This video is the result of God’s hand and direction (and there is no lie in my words).

You can do what you wish with what is presented here. You can reject it, ignore it and despise it if you wish, but it will not nullify the truth it contains.

Greg, you are certainly free to delete this link and shut this account down too if you like. However, for what it is worth, I have no intention of ever posting here again. I will not come back to answer questions or defend the message I have delivered. There are really no questions I can answer anyway. The message speaks for itself, and there is no question I can answer to make it any more convincing or appealing.

2016/9/14 19:35Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re: Hi Sermon Index Forum Member! - Spam Email

I got the same email Greg, and I just told him that he's welcome to call me and talk to me about it, because I didn't want to read everything that he had written, or listen to the video until he explained to me, while he was doing all this. Have not got a call from him as of this post.

2016/9/14 19:43Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Brother,

I would strongly encourage you to not engage with him as after talking with him for hours and showing much grace, it is clear he is a false teacher and preaching another gospel. The fruit of this also was his speech and anger on the phone with me when he was even slightly exposed. Other cults and groups that are led by demon spirits have the similar reaction.

I would advise all believers to not even respond to his emails.

2016/9/14 20:07Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

He appears to be sending emails to everyone. I received an email from him. That email is the first time I knew of him. I told him that based on his email he it full of pride and arrogance.

By his very words he said he put together a video that he said was from God and later recanted that and now has put out another video say that is of God and seems to denounce anyone who would say others.

Toward the end he says this.......
" Pay attention to the burning you feel in your heart when you hear my words, for that burning will not be put there by me. Instead, that burning will be put there by the creator of the world who is calling your name. "

This comes out of Mormon theology. I told him by his very words he is judged and the spirit of this is condemned.

Greg
Your words about speaking to him on the phone would also testify to what I discerned of him in email before I evan came to SI to see this post

Pride. Arrogance. The need for attention and use the 'Voice of God'for that. Heresy, false teaching and even false Prophet. That is what I see going on with him.

2016/9/14 20:34Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Amen brother Frank, it seems this is a good testing ground as many more will be coming with much more seemingly convincing proofs to deceive God's elect:

Matthew 24:23-25 New International Version (NIV)

23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you ahead of time.

2016/9/14 20:42Profile
Sidewalk

San Diego

Re: Deception

One of the greatest revelations I ever had was when God showed me how easy it is to be deceived. Turns out, I believe lies... I hate them, and want them corrected, but I don't know what they are!

But He is faithful in working me toward truth, He also wants those lies removed from my being. For me it is the Word, and asking the Holy Spirit to lead me to truth. Jesus Himself is truth, He is what I want, and if I have Him others will be drawn to that light. Railing at other people to come listen to me- a red flag no matter how "true" my message!

Ugh! I hate the way Satan finds people's back doors and hidden passageways to steal and rot the good things begun in their hearts.

I too got the email. I don't know if these are "the last days." I often think of Daniel, a young but righteous man, swept off to Babylon with the rest of the sin-saturated Israelites going under the judgement of God. But he remained faithful, submissive, gentle- and stepped into God's favor, wisdom, safety, and power.

My aspiration is to live like he did, trusting God alone, and letting God do whatever He must do. I am simply... Available.

2016/9/15 11:30Profile

Re:

Quote:
One of the greatest revelations I ever had was when God showed me how easy it is to be deceived. Turns out, I believe lies... I hate them, and want them corrected, but I don't know what they are!

But He is faithful in working me toward truth, He also wants those lies removed from my being. For me it is the Word, and asking the Holy Spirit to lead me to truth. Jesus Himself is truth, He is what I want, and if I have Him others will be drawn to that light. Railing at other people to come listen to me- a red flag no matter how "true" my message!

Ugh! I hate the way Satan finds people's back doors and hidden passageways to steal and rot the good things begun in their hearts.

I liked this post, I feel the same way.

2016/9/15 12:08
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re:

"I would strongly encourage you to not engage with him as after talking with him for hours and showing much grace, it is clear he is a false teacher and preaching another gospel. The fruit of this also was his speech and anger on the phone with me when he was even slightly exposed. Other cults and groups that are led by demon spirits have the similar reaction."

This is the best advice in dealing with this deceived one. You will not change his mind, and you are wasting your time in trying to reason with him. When I realized what spirit was behind his words, I quickly filed in file 13 (Delete).

The best thing we can do for one that is in such deception is to pray for him that the Lord would open his eyes. He is much like the heresy hunters that I have dealt with in the past. Their way is the only way and everyone that would disagree with them is branded a heretic.

2016/9/15 13:02Profile
Heydave

Hampshire, UK

Online!
 Re:

Greg, I strongly suspect that this new 'Jeff'' who signed up yesterday is a troll and could even be our friend Jason!
Worth checking out. Do you have any way of validating who people are when they sign up?

2016/9/15 14:22Profile
proudpapa

Re: Heydave

that is highly doubtful since he endorses : David Wilkerson
also he is not Mar, because Mar would never have used Luther in a favorable light

2016/9/15 14:32Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy