SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer point-(calling?) The tunnel dwellers of Las Vegas.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Prayer point-(calling?) The tunnel dwellers of Las Vegas.

This morning, in the first watch of the day, after supping of the Word, I read this article, which I will post.

I beg you all brethren , don't be offended, because in the article, this "helpless and harassed sheep" use language that is coarse, but the LORD laid it on my heart to post this article....my heart moans for these TRULY lost.

You could say, "do something neil!" I have not been Called for this, called to POST it, with a prayer, that the Lord calls His saints, as yes, there has been "secular outreach", and mind you, I praise God for every "cold drink of water, given to those who thirst in the flesh"....but as we all know in the Holy Spirit, given the demonic aspect of what you will read, venturing into the "tunnels" wisdom dictates "two by two", and not only to give bread, but also the "Bread of Life"....the Logos, the Word.

One could easily despise these..."ah, they deserve it, dope addicts, prostitutes..." etc....but who did Messiah Jesus say He came for?....you know the Answer.

and the VERY place...Las Vegas....I have no words really to say about that wretched and hellish city carved out of the desert by criminals to feed the appetites of the dark side of the heart of man.....no words to say, only grief.

read:
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/sep/14/las-vegas-homeless-tunnel-dwellers-gambling-addiction

one quote:
"“God don’t live here. Only me” is painted on the wall near John Aitcheson’s camp near the tunnel mouth. Aitcheson, 59, sleeps there between his shifts at a Strip convenience store."

and I testify, "Wherever two or more are in My Name, I AM there"

God love you all in Jesus' Love, neil

2016/9/14 8:17

Re: Prayer point-(calling?) The tunnel dwellers of Las Vegas.

We tunnel people are in many cities.

The church refuses to truly help us. A few small churches were actually helping , and the big churches bulldozed them.

Family members, church members for decades, are left out in the cold.

But still Jesus is Faithful and True - where 2 or 3 are gathered together talking about Jesus, He is with us.

2016/9/14 17:08

Precious Jeff

i WOULD feel so limp and impotent, like a bag of wind, BUT i know prayer is potent, and you have my prayers, with tears.....i could "write" out my prayers....to be SEEN BY ALL, but God deal with me ever so severely, if i........you KNOW, but as the Lord knows your name, so do i.

please, accept this from me, with Jesus' Love as Isaiah prophesied:

"Is it not to share your bread with the hungry
and bring the homeless poor into your house;
when you see the naked, to cover him,
and not to hide yourself from your own flesh?

Then shall your light break forth like the dawn,
and your healing shall spring up speedily;
your righteousness shall go before you;
the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.

Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer;
you shall cry, and he will say, ‘Here I am.’

Isaiah 58:7-9

Your first post here, and you spoke to me, you are a blessing, and you will be blessed. I KNOW you know this, but Jesus will NEVER let you go, never leave you , never stop loving you, never let go of your hand, He loved you before you were even in your mother's womb, even though you walk in the fire, you will not be burned, Jesus will be with you, forever. God love you, i do, in Jesus' Love, your brother, neil

2016/9/14 18:08

Re: 2 or 3 together

Neil, shalom shalom in Yeshua Messiah.

to His Prayer: for us: Amein... Amein....

(yes - He is Faithful and True; yes, we know: Immanuel - MESSIAH KING SAVIOR is today WITH US !)

(And we are helping others daily as He Provides ....)

" ... please, accept this from me, with Jesus' Love as Isaiah prophesied:

"Is it not to share your bread with the hungry
and bring the homeless poor into your house;
when you see the naked, to cover him,
and not to hide yourself from your own flesh?

Then shall your light break forth like the dawn,
and your healing shall spring up speedily;
your righteousness shall go before you;
the glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.

Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer;
you shall cry, and he will say, ‘Here I am.’

Isaiah 58:7-9"

2016/9/15 0:30

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy