SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Another state issues transgender rules for churches

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Another state issues transgender rules for churches

The Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination this month released a “Gender Identity Guidance” that imposes its demands on society.

“Under [the law] places of public accommodation may not discriminate against, or restrict a person from services because of that person’s gender identity. For example, a hotel or motel may not refuse to book a room for a person because of the person’s gender identity,” the state threatens.

It continues, “Even a church could be seen as a place of public accommodation if it holds a secular event, such as a spaghetti supper, that is open to the general public.”

The demands include having church officials, and even members, use whatever pronouns a person would demand, irrespective of their actual gender. ...

read more: http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/another-state-issues-transgender-rules-for-churches/

2016/9/11 10:29Profile

Re: Another state issues transgender rules for churches

"The demands include having church officials, and even members, use whatever pronouns a person would demand, irrespective of their actual gender."

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/another-state-issues-transgender-rules-for-churches/#G8U3kCT4TOLYVxe1.99

You mean that I may be forced to call someone out of their name? That is, forced to lie to someone's face and in public?

Sigh...What about MY RIGHTS to follow my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ? This demand will put my heart at odds with My Savior's commands and teachings (esp. in Luke 9: 26):

"26 Whoever is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels."

When His Words are at odds with the words I am forced to utter and when what He calls a thing is opposite of what I am being forced to call it, then, how does one resolve such a "conflict of interests"?

This was Peter's dilemma when He denied [that he knew] Christ (and avoided eternal shame because "the Son of Man" had not yet come "in his glory in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels")...

I don't want to repeat that harrowing experience from which Peter was delivered...I can't...

Yet, this is worst than Peter's denial!

"And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven." (Luke 12: 10).

These laws have a more devastating (death) blow upon the believer.

Love-in-Christ,

kyp

2016/9/11 11:01

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy