SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : personal holiness will bring revival..

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
EAGLEFLYING

personal holiness will bring revival..

Deep and Pure
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
John 6:29
There is a longing in my soul to see a move of God in this country. I want this nation shaken from the White House to the schoolhouse, from the stock market to the stockyard, from the interstate highways to the airline skyways, from the country clubs to the city pubs. I want to see revival.

This same desire was on the lips of Robert Murray McCheyne when he spoke these awesome words:

Everything I meet with, and every day I study my Bible, makes me pray more that God would begin and carry on a deep, pure, widespread and a permanent work of God in Scotland. If it be not deep and pure, it will only end in confusion and grieving away the Holy Spirit of God by irregularities and inconsistencies. Christ will not get glory, and the country generally will be hardened and have their mouths filled with reproaches. If it be not widespread, our God will not get a large crown out of this generation. If it be not permanent, that will prove its impurity and will turn all our hopes into shame.

I am also deepened in my conviction that if we are to be instruments in such a work, we must be purified from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit. Oh, cry for personal holiness, constant nearness to God by the Blood of the Lamb! Bask in His beams—lie back in the arms of love—be filled with His Spirit; or all success in the ministry will only be to your own everlasting confusion.
2 Samuel 1; 1 Corinthians 12
Ezekiel 10; Psalms 49
Daily devotional from Steve Hill Ministries
Be Blessed.
in Him
Frannie

2016/9/8 21:29Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re: personal holiness will bring revival..

Amen Frannie.

Time to shake off the worldly dust and go higher,deeper further.

IOW Live "normal" healthy Christian lives
"Put on the armour of light...and have nothing to do with darkness"

l

2016/9/9 0:40Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

Amen
May we represent our Father well.. the prisoners are watching..
In JESUS name we thank you Father for the cross and your word that teaches us
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Heb 12:14
In Him
Frannie

2016/9/11 20:07Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy