SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Whatever is true, whatever is noble...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
TMK

NC, USA

Whatever is true, whatever is noble...

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

My 9 yr old granddaughter Avery (who truly loves Jesus) just got an iPod device for her bday that allows her limited texting to family. Not sure exactly what it is but she can't access the Internet with it thank goodness.

Anyway, this morning I texted her the above verse as her "Bible verse of the day."

When she got home from school she texted me back thanking me and saying she is writing it down and is looking forward to more verses of the day.

Things like that warm a Papa T's heart, I have to tell you.

2016/9/7 14:52Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re: Whatever is true, whatever is noble...

AMen
Good verse to live by Gods promises are yea and Amen and if we focus on all the bad we will see the bad..
If we focus on all the good the LORDs Glory will shine around us and in and through us..
as a worldly saying.. it is what it is..
We must in this hour I believe to focus on what it not on what isnt or the enemy will get the glory and He is greater in us than he that is in the world.. 1 j 4:4
In Christ
Frannie

2016/9/15 20:30Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy