SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for my brother

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Prayer for my brother

Requesting prayer for my brother again. Just over a month ago I asked for prayer for my brother to get an apartment, as he could not afford the house he was staying in (our mom just passed away from an overdose, and they were renting together). Well, he got an apartment (Praise God!). But it just flooded and now he has to move as soon as possible. He needs a new place to stay.
Thanks and God bless,
Nigel

2016/9/3 13:21Profile
mama27

Re: Prayer for my brother

May God show His mighty hand to your brother!

2016/9/3 14:43Profile
drifter

Campbell River, B.C.

Re:

Thought I'd update everyone about my brother. He has not found an apartment yet. He is staying with me temporarily. He is still addicted to methadone, but I have seen God convict him several times of this, especially at the Tuesday night prayer meeting online at Times Square Church. Just previous to the prayer meeting several weeks ago I told him what the Bible has to say about drug use and how he can be free by the power of the Holy Spirit. I invited him to attend the prayer meeting an hour later and David Ham talked about freedom from addiction (coincidence? I don't think so!)

So please agree with me in prayer that Nick will be saved and set free from bondage.

2016/9/26 13:34Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

Agreeing bro

2016/9/26 13:35Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re:

Thank You Father, for making a way where there seems to be no way, for making streams in the desert, for parting our Red Seas, for the miracles You have performed and still do perform.
You specialize in things humanly impossible.

We agree in prayer for this brother's brother, for a mighty deliverance, for conviction of sin, for the gift of saving faith, in Jesus Mighty Name!
Amen.

2016/9/26 15:18Profile
mama27

Re:

Agreeing for your brother....thx for the update!

2016/9/26 20:46Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy