SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Nabeel Qureshi

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Nabeel Qureshi

Let us pray for this brother who has stomach cancer.
Lord will you heal Nabeel for you love him so, and let him testify for You throughout the Muslim community.
We rebuke the enemy in Jesus Name from harming this man and his family. In Jesus Name we pray

http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2016/august/ex-muslim-and-christian-evangelist-is-fighting-stomach-cancer

2016/8/31 12:29

Re: Nabeel Qureshi

Lord Jesus so agree with Leslie that you put your hand of healing on this brother. Truly may he rise up to be one who testifies of the reality of the Lord Jesus Christ to Muslims. I pray that your blessed name. Amen.

2016/8/31 14:04
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re:

I agree with these prayers Father. He is your son, a son whom You love and I know You will glorify Yourself in this.

In Jesus Name, Amen

2016/8/31 15:32Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I just read this today on Asia Harvests facebook page:

Dear Friends and Family,
This is an announcement that I never expected to make, but God in His infinite and sovereign wisdom has chosen me for this refining, and I pray He will be glorified through my body and my spirit. My family and I have received the news that I have advanced stomach cancer, and the clinical prognosis is quite grim. Nonetheless, we are going to pursue healing aggressively, both medical and miraculous, relying on God and the fact that He is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine.
In the past few days my spirits have soared and sank as I pursue the Lord's will and consider what the future might look like, but never once have I doubted this: that Jesus is Lord, His blood has paid my ransom, and by His wounds I am healed. I have firm faith that my soul is saved by the grace and mercy of the Triune God, and not by any accomplishment or merit of my own. I am so thankful that I am a child of the Father, redeemed by the Son, and sealed in the Spirit. No, in the midst of the storm, I do not have to worry about my salvation, and for that I praise you, God.
Unfortunately this means I am no longer able to engage in traveling ministry for the time being. I am canceling almost all my speaking events, with a few exceptions. From this point on until such a time as the Lord might choose to heal me, I intend to blog or vlog about my journey with cancer, transparently offering my heart, thoughts, and struggles in case they might encourage others and glorify God. I will no longer be with Ravi Zacharias International Ministries, though it has been an absolute privilege to be on the team for the past 3 years. My third book, No God But One: Allah or Jesus?, launched today, and I still intend to write my next book, 20 Questions Muslims Ask and the Answers that Convert Them. Beyond that, the Lord knows.
Friends and family, may I ask you to fast and pray fervently for my healing? I do not profess to know the will of the Lord, but many of my close friends and confidants are convinced that this is a trial through which the Lord intends to bring me alive and refined. May His will be done, and may I invite you to seek Him in earnest, on your knees, fasting on my behalf, asking our Yahweh Rapha for healing in Jesus' name.
And as you pray and fast, "I will rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, this will turn out for my deliverance, as it is my eager expectation and hope that I will not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death.” (Philippians 1:18-20)
For His Glory,
-Nabeel

http://goo.gl/HKMgt9

2016/8/31 16:24Profile
romanchog

Re:

I will be praying for this brother. I have followed his ministry since way before he joined Ravi Zacharias and have really grown to love and appreciate him. This news has brought me to tears.

This touches me closely because my husband died from stomach cancer , which was advanced when they finally diagnosed it. (Not sure why that should be relevant, but it seemed to make this news touch me deeper.)

I pray the Lord heals Brother Nabeel; it seems to me that he has so much more yet to do here on earth. I know that God is All-Wise and may think differently, but my prayer for Nabeel here is for complete healing and his continued ministering to Muslims as well as teaching the church how to properly respond to Muslims.

2016/8/31 19:55Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy