SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Help me get the Interview with Leonard Ravenhill

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Des

Washington State

Help me get the Interview with Leonard Ravenhill

Could someone please mail me the Interview with Leonard Ravenhill video. My ISP allows only a four hour connection time. Needless to say with a 56k modem four hours will not cut it. I have tried to have friends download and rip the file but it hasn't worked. Ravenhill is one of my favorites and you would be doing me a huge favor. Thank you and God bless!

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=1702]An Interview with Leonard Ravenhill (video)[/url]

2005/6/1 2:10Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Help me get the Interview with Leonard Ravenhill

Feeling for you there brother. Wasn't to long ago that it took many hours to download...

Couple of options, it is a large file at 80+ mb, too much for your email. Will try something here and see if it works. If not...have a bit of a backup, but could always burn it to CD and mail it, it just might be awhile. But first, the experiment...

2005/6/1 10:20Profile
Forevidence

Riverside

Re:

Give me your address, I have multiple copies of it on DVD and can send it to you but you will have to pay for the shipping. Anyways let me know what you want yo do, ok?

2005/6/1 12:47Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy