The Veil........................His Flesh...............Heb 10:20
The Door.......................The Door...............John 10:9
The Gate.......................The Way................John 14:6
Brazen Altar...................Blood Atonement....Heb 5:9-11
Brazen Laver..................Cleansing...............Eph 5:26

2016/8/25 22:23
watchnpray

Re: Jeff

Hey, Jeff, guess what? That last thread's just got locked because of all the vitriol and so on. But not to worry, I'm still working out that answer to your question, plus much more. But, what gives, bro? I mean, regarding Julius? It looks like you have a vendetta on the brother, always sniping at him for everything he says. Gets wearisome, man, all these negatives attitudes from you and from that OBVIOUS non-christian infiltrator, Notdarkyet (but in his case, it's expected) and maybe he's left to carry on planting seeds of discord for a reason known only to the moderators of this forum. But it's par for the course, anyway, since it simply reflects what we face out there "in the world", don'tcha think?

2016/8/25 22:52Profile

Re: Jeff

Good grief...Jeff, not again??? You along with NDY and REV are completely obsessed with Julius, to the point of it being unhealthy and completely un-Christlike. I was actually beginning to enjoy a simple teaching on scriptural types and bamm you show up again along with the others, stirring up strife. Its tiresome, distracting and very divisive. You might be a good bloke in real life but you are becoming very much like the other two online and you don't even see it happening. Honestly I think you need to get off this forum for a season and take a break brother. I mean, how much time do you even spend on this forum writing out your long winded posts, it must be hours every day. You are everywhere, in almost every post it seems? How do you have time for your work, for your family, for the Lord? I am very concerned for you and pray you will listen to the counsel of others.

2016/8/25 23:59

Re:

Mark,
Brother, I have been out of commission for the last few days with Strep, so yeah, I have posted more than I normally would. Sorry it bothered you personally. I wrote a seperate farewell Post. You can rest easy as I won't be perceived as "picking" on people anymore. If you only knew. Anyways, God Bless ya! See you at the Wedding Supper of the Lamb! 😊
God Bless,
Jeff

2016/8/26 0:35
brothagary

Re:

Mark your coments are coming across as mean and aragent,, do you even no the dedication jeff may have towards saving souls ,

I doubt you do ,but some how your post seem to show that ,when you bring his family into your harsh judgment.....

Brother maybe go to Iraq and risk your life with jeff for A few months ,

I doubt you would say what you just did in your last post ..

We should check our hearts , yours as well ......

2016/8/26 0:39Profile

Re:

God bless you Jeff, I mean you know harm and believe you are a good brother. It didn't bother me personally but I really think you were being affected and becoming obsessed and distracted within yourself. I honestly think taking a break for a while will do you a world of good. I have done it twice before on SI and believe God used the season away to change me. I pray you will soon be healed from the strep throat.

2016/8/26 0:56

Re:

Mark,
Thank you for your kind words.

BrothaGary,
Thank you for you kindness. And FYI - I only mentioned my going to The ME for those who might feel Inclined to pray for me in all of this. Not to in anyway try to look "super spiritual" or anything. I am a weak brother who knows much about weakness, failure, etc. (as much should be clear at times 😊), so I just wanted to make sure I am clear on that. If we go permanently, it will not be because there's ANYTHING good in me apart from Christ, but because He is worthy, faithful & Gracious!
God Bless you!
Jeff

2016/8/26 1:01

Re: Illustration of "Events" as a Type

It is interesting how so much of the Flood of Genesis is TYPical of events in the Last Days. The primary point of resemblance is judgment upon wickedness. These are only a few examples as there is much more.

OT Type...............Point of Resemblance...............Antitype
The Flood..........Judgment upon Wickedness.........Last Days

Gen 6:1............Population Explosion..................see below
Gen 6:2............Intermarriage...........................see below
Gen 6:5............Great Wickedness......................see below
Gen 6:5............Evil Thoughts and Imaginations....see below
Gen 6:11, 12.......Corruption..............................see below
Gen 6:11, 13.......Violence................................see below
Gen 6:8, 9.........Godly Remnant........................see below
Gen 6:3; 1 Pet 2:5.Spirit and Word at Work.........see below
Heb 11:7...........Ark of Salvation.......................see below
Gen 7:1-24.........Judgment-Deluge....................see below
Gen 7:1-24.........All the wicked Perish................see below

Luke 17:26,27
And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

Matt 24:36-41
But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

2 Pet 2:5
And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;

2016/8/26 10:25

Dual use of the word "flood" and "water" - Satan's counterfeits

Here is an interesting use of the word "flood" and "water" in the book of Revelation. Satan cannot create, only counterfeit and throughout the Bible you can see how he counterfeits that which is from God.

Rev 12:15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a "FLOOD" after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the FLOOD.

Think of what comes out of Satan's mouth, what originates with him. Opposite of God. Lies, deception, impurity (filth), slander, etc, etc. He basically misrepresents the truth and misdirects people of the earth away from it by mixing his lies with truth.

Water is obviously used at least in two ways. There is the "water of life" from the Lord and the counterfeit water that spues forth from Satan's mouth. The water of life from Jesus is Truth in purity and the water from Satan's mouth is polluted with lies and filth and deception. He has been spewing forth this "Flood" for a long time. He spews forth through people.

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Psa 18:4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

Satan is unable to attack and infiltrate the “Jerusalem above”, so he attacks the earthly counterpart and representation of such within the Christian religions, denominations and communities with a “river” of lies and a “flood” of hatred and violence.

Satan does his work, but God’s people are protected.

Psa 65:6 Which by his strength setteth fast the mountains; being girded with power:
Psa 65:7 Which stilleth the noise of the seas, the noise of their waves, and the tumult of the people.

Just as the Israelites were portrayed as having been “borne on eagles wings” by divine protection from the Egyptians (Exod. 19:4; Deut.32:10,11), the “two wings of the great eagle were given to the woman” (Rev 12:14), to the people of God in the “Jerusalem above,” indicating God’s protection. This does not mean, though, that Christians are protected from or exempted from Satan’s destructive activity on earth. “The dragon went off to make war with the rest of the woman’s offspring, who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus” (Rev 12:17). These “offspring” of the “Jerusalem above” are Christians throughout the centuries who suffer the effects of conflict with Satan and the powers of darkness. The church of Jesus Christ will not be destroyed (Matt. 16:18), but Christians do experience much pain and suffering as the devil who is under judgment seeks to thwart the finished work of Christ. Meanwhile Christians “keep the commandments of God” (John 14:15,21; 15:10), recognizing that God is always at work in their lives, and they “hold to the witness of Jesus” even unto death.

Psa 93:3 The FLOODS have lifted up, O LORD, the FLOODS have lifted up their voice; the FLOODS lift up their waves.
Psa 93:4 THE LORD ON HIGH IS MIGHTIER than the noise of many WATERS, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.
Psa 93:5 Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thine house, O LORD, for ever.

Psa 93:2 Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting.

2016/8/26 10:42

The Great Harlot, Mystery Babylon

BABYLON
...City of Satan and confusion
Gen 11:1-9 and Rev 18.

Satan has brought confusion with all of his mixture. Mixing his lies with truth (deception, counterfeits) through the harlot (false church).

THE GREAT WHORE
...The false or HARLOT church
Proverbs 7:6-23, Rev 17:1-7

WINE OF HARLOT'S FORNICATION
...Religion, deception, doctrines, practices

Rev 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the WINE OF HER FORNICATION.

Jer 51:7 Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: THE NATIONS HAVE DRUNKEN OF HER WINE; therefore the nations are mad.

Rev 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations DRINK OF THE WINE OF THE WRATH OF HER FORNICATION.

FORNICATION
...defilement by other loves, idolatry

JEZEBEL
...The Harlot church
II Chron 9:1-12,

Rev 2:20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

THE WOMEN AND LEAVEN
...The Corrupting church

Mat 13:33 Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

WHORE, HARLOT
...Backslider
James 4:4

Jer 3:6 The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen that which BACKSLIDING Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the HARLOT.

Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which MY COVENANT THEY BRAKE, although I WAS AN HUSBAND UNTO THEM, saith the LORD:

2016/9/2 0:59

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy