SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Let us pray...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re:

I pray with Paul for my brothers and sisters in Christ:
Ephesians 1 verse 16-19 - I thank God continually for you and I never give up praying for you; and this is my prayer. That God, the God of our Lord Jesus Christ and the all-glorious Father, will give you spiritual wisdom and the insight to know more of him: that you may receive that inner illumination of the spirit which will make you realize how great is the hope to which he is calling you - the magnificence and splendor of the inheritance promised to Christians - and how tremendous is the power available to us who believe in God.
3:14-19 - When I think of the greatness of this great plan I fall on my knees before God the Father (from whom all fatherhood, earthly or heavenly, derives its name), and I pray that out of the glorious richness of his resources he will enable you to know the strength of the spirit's inner re-inforcement - that Christ may actually live in your hearts by your faith. And I pray that you, firmly fixed in love yourselves, may be able to grasp (with all Christians) how wide and deep and long and high is the love of Christ - and to know for yourselves that love so far beyond our comprehension. May you be filled though all your being with God himself!
Amen.

2016/8/30 8:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy