SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Let us pray...

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Let us pray...

1 Timothy 2:1-2 - "Here then is my charge: First, supplications, prayers, intercessions and thanksgivings should be made on behalf of all men: for kings and rulers in positions of responsibility, so that our common life may be lived in peace and quiet, with a proper sense of God and of our responsibility to him for what we do with our lives."

Brothers and sisters, let's make time today to do the above, knowing this, that our help comes from God alone! Let us not lean on our own understanding but trust completely in Him.

Amen.

2016/8/24 7:50Profile
StirItUp

Re: Let us pray...

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for loving us first and sending Jesus to save us from our sins. Thank You for giving us new birth and giving us the right to become children of God through faith in Jesus Christ. As John says, we know not what we shall be but we know we will be like Jesus for we will see Him as He is.
I thank You for my dear brothers and sisters on this forum. Thank You for giving them the grace to believe in the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, thanks for calling them and planting them all over the world as witnesses to You. I pray that You may quicken them by Your Spirit and cause them to stand up in resurrection power and with authority and boldness to proclaim Jesus Christ in their sphere of influence.May their light shine ever brighter as darkness increases in the world.

In Jesus Holy and Mighty Name I pray,

Amen

2016/8/25 2:31Profile

Amen

Thank you dear brother William,

What a blessing and needed prayer in the middle of the night.
May God lift you up as on eagle wings and bring you strength to soar.
I pray that for others here who have been trampled down by difficult circumstances and relationships. We all need The Living Waters of our
Beloved Lord and King Jesus.
Love you dear saints in Christ.
L

2016/8/25 5:38
StirItUp

Re: Amen

Bless you my sister.

May the Lord give you sweet sleep!

Blessings,

2016/8/25 5:46Profile
brothagary

Re:

Amen!

Thought I would share a classical message, about the baptisim with the spirit.. I just watched it , saw your prayer ,and well ,saw the connection....

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/photo.php?lid=2969

2016/8/25 6:30Profile
StirItUp

Re:

Thanks bro Gary.
I will watch as soon as possible!
At work now...☺

2016/8/25 6:32Profile
StirItUp

Re:

I pray for my brothers and sisters in Chist. From Philippians: "My prayer for you is that you may have still more love - a love that is full of knowledge and wise insight. I want you to be able always to recognize the highest and the best, and to live sincere and blameless lives until the day of Jesus Christ. I want to see your lives full of true goodness, produced by the power that Jesus Christ gives you to the praise and glory of God."

In Jesus Name, Amen.

2016/8/26 2:30Profile
StirItUp

Re:

Dear Abba,
Thank You for the supply of grace for this day that has passed. Thank You for Your tender mercies and loving care for us, the sheep of your pasture.
Forgive us,Father, where we have failed to love and sought to please ourselves instead of You.
Help us see clearly that Your kingdom is within us, righteousness,peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Help us to live and walk in the Spirit, drawing on the deep,eternal supply which is in Christ.
We ask for our family members, friends and colleagues who do not know You and remain in their sins, that You would draw them to Yourself, reveal Jesus to them and give them grace to repent and believe, that they may be one with us in our union with Christ Jesus.
Grant us, Father, heavenly dreams and peaceful sleep as we close our eyes trusting You.
In everything Lord, be glorified.
Amen

2016/8/27 18:04Profile

Amen

And lead us away from temptation and deliver us from evil, Lord Jesus.
Keep our eyes fixed on You, Lord, even in the night watch.
L

2016/8/27 21:26
StirItUp

Re: Amen

Amen sis.

2016/8/28 1:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy