SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Acupuncture?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Julius asked:

QUOTE:

"Did they go into detail and tell you why? Can you share that with us?"

Yes, they did but you know what? I did not make it a point to remember except that one should not pursue it because of occult overtures inherent in that procedure.

Personally, I am not one that will fall for health remedies, procedures that are foreign, that promise you perfect health. I have seen so many remedies touted as the cure for whatever ails you only to be debunked sometime later. Ditto to certain foods. Personally, I have become my own personal "expert" if there is such a thing. I have lost confidence in the medical profession as a whole because they are driven by profits and not the patients' well-being. It is as a Christian physician said, "for many physicians it is a business; for me I am a doctor to help people." Rare.

Personally, we pray and wait. Sometimes we feel led to try certain foods that function as medicine, but most of the time it is waiting plus common sense. Rarely do we personally have to do anything beyond this. The pharm industry would collapse if all folks were like us. Yet, we are not imposing our concepts on my mom. She is in grave physical trouble and we do as bidden by her.

Yes, Lisa, calling for the elders for anointing is something that may happen yet. We are addressing the spiritual dimension and once this is clear we may yet see this happen. We children wonder if there is not a spiritual component that is lengthening the healing process.

Having said all this I must say it is extremely stressful to see someone moan, whimper in agony. In my mind I can easily see how this would be a picture of someone suffering in hell. And it AIN'T no fun, I promise. Yes, we are praying and we are seeing some prayers being answered. At some point we expect to see a break-thru - because it has already started and when it happens I will let you know.

If you do not share my reluctance to use acupuncture, I hope you will respect me anyways. The reality is we are all going to die sometime, and we need a check on reality with this issue.

Thank-you for your kindness and prayers.

Sandra

2016/8/25 22:23Profile

Re:

Fair enough, Ginny and thank you for your response. Certainly does not reflect on you negatively and no one should disrespect your beliefs or choices. I certainly don't.

I'll pray for your mother. Mine also has many challenges.

Blessings to you.

2016/8/25 22:46

Re: Sandra

I am surprised that the doctors have not prescribed an anti-viral. They do work to relieve Shingles. Although l am all for the natural way, sometimes meds are necessary for extreme cases of suffering.

For myself l wouod have found a natural anti-viral, probably a herb. I believe entirely that God has provided in nature the remedy to every sickness. Medications provide us with artificial substances which the body was not designed to work on. Food is supposed to be our medicine as Hypocrates famously said.

It is not simple to find it though for those who are not close enough to Him to hear His advice. And it is a minefield out there of false information and people wanting to make a quick buck from the sick which is despicable to my mind.

I have put the time in however to be able to navigate the waters with the Lords guidance and know what is worth trying.

Traditional Chinese medicine is based on natural products and the energy system of the body from which our cells function only secondarily to the biochemical system. It is physics not voodoo.

It is the practitioners that one needs to be wary of but l am sure that there will be Christians amongst them if that is a worry. I saw a German GP who along with western medicibe, also practices TCM and she gave me acupuncture which blew my mind as it was so effective for pain relief with no spiritual after effect. It really does work.

I am praying for her nevertheless.

2016/8/26 2:28

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy