PosterThread
brothagary

Street preaching in the holy city

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MTLctRe0edk&feature=youtu.be

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CFhO7CjPgZ8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7yW0vH68LK0

2016/8/15 6:41Profile

Re: Street preaching in the holy city

This is NOT the way a Christian is supposed to provoke Jewish people to Jealousy.

2016/8/15 9:16
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

If a brother is called of the Lord in the love of Jesus Christ to openly proclaim the messiah in this way I believe it is a wonderful thing. We cannot judge his motives and anointing with God. I believe very well the Lord could be using this brother.

Proclaiming of the truth usually at times is not accepted but it is a way of God to bear witness to the spirits of men.

Loving relationships and witnessing in daily life is the most effective evangelism. and praying in love for those we know who do not know Jesus Christ as their saviour.

2016/8/15 13:27Profile
forrests

Re: Rev_Enue

Quote:
by Rev__Enue on 2016/8/15 6:16:00

This is NOT the way a Christian is supposed to provoke Jewish people to Jealousy.

Can you please explain your position (using scripture to support it)? Thank you.

I'm not sure we can assume the brother is attempting to "provoke them to jealousy", per se - but Paul did say he used "any means" to provoke those who were his flesh to jealousy...surely we can't exclude public preaching unless the scripture does, can we?

2016/8/15 13:34Profile
forrests

Re: Street preaching in the holy city

I watched a portion of one and skimmed through the other two (and subscribed to his YT channel) - but I was impressed by his Christlike love and patience; how he "did not revile in return" or even seem to be hurt/upset, but rather returned blessing for cursing...

Thanks for sharing, brother.

2016/8/15 13:36Profile
brothagary

Re:

In did some crying when I watched last night,

Those tears expressed some thing I can't in the flesh, oh that God would get glory and be praised by the Jews and others ,man that can be a joyfully burden, from which an emotion springs forth ,that no words fully can describe ..

2016/8/15 15:46Profile
brothagary

Re:

In did some crying when I watched last night,

Those tears expressed some thing I can't in the flesh, oh that God would get glory and be praised by the Jews and others ,man that can be a joyfully burden, from which an emotion springs forth ,that no words fully can describe ..

2016/8/15 15:52Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy