SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello to all...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
The_Heretic

Riverside, Ca.

Hello to all...

Hello, my name is The Heretic.

I am from Riverside, Ca. and am a co-hort with my boy fOr.EvI.dEncE.

I am a student, a loser, a musician of sorts, a loser, a punk/goth in appearance at times, a loser, a loser, and did I mention loser?

Anyways, I love God. He has truly been good to me, even in my times of disobedience. He has always taken back his cheating bride.

I have a desire to see people get saved and to see the church to sort of separate itself from the world. I have a desire to see revival 'cuz I want to see the the aforementioned happen and I'm sick of livin' in the midst of all this sin. It makes me sick.

I like Ray Comfort and Leonard Ravenhill. Those are the only two I can really say I've heard messages from.
Hell's Best Kept Secret changed my life.

I have a desire to go to Bible College.

Um, I think that's it for now.
Good to be here. Look forward to discussing things with you.

Grace and Peace.
The Heretic

2005/5/31 17:27Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Hello to all...

[b]Heretic[/b]

Quote:
Anyways, I love God. He has truly been good to me, even in my times of disobedience. He has always taken back his cheating bride.

I am glad you found SermonIndex and that you are desiring after purity, holiness, revival. Sin definetly is an enemy that we cannot just speak against but act against. Jesus Christ's words to the women caught in adultery give us an powerful glimpse to God's will towards us and sin: "go and sin [b]no more[/b]..." Keep seeking God and allow Him to transform you in everyway, don't hold anything back He is faithful.

Take some time to listen to this sermon if you get a chance: [url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=282]Ten Shekels and a Shirt by Paris Reidhead[/url]

2005/5/31 17:37Profile
The_Heretic

Riverside, Ca.

Re:

How goes it, SermonIndex Greg?

You enjoyin' Bible College?
I may be joinin' you next semester.

Yeah, I'll definitely check out that sermon.

2005/5/31 20:52Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I was quite blessed by bible college this last semester yes it would be great to meet with you and fellowship. Keep digging around the site I am sure you will find many materials that will bless and encourage you.

2005/5/31 22:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy