SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Free Software to Download all of SermonIndex

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Free Software to Download all of SermonIndex

Saints,

I am not sure how many have heard the announcement of software a brother helped compile that will download all the mp3 sermons of a speaker at one time to your computer or hard-drive. It also renames each sermon with the title of the message and puts it in a folder of the speaker name.

Some brethren in different countries have downloaded most of the 20,000+ mp3 sermons equaling around 300 gigs of data. We encourage many more brethren to do this as per our vision.

Here is the original vision:
=========

Genesis 41:49 Joseph stored up huge quantities of grain, like the sand of the sea; it was so much that he stopped keeping records because it was beyond measure.

Saints,

The Lord spoke through a brother that he saw SermonIndex as the grain in Joseph’s day. That was many months ago and recently a brother shared that he felt led to compile a software program for SermonIndex so believers could download sermons easily to their computer and then share them with others. I believe this is one way the Lord is going to fulfill the word He spoke towards SermonIndex being like the grain of Joseph in the end-times. As many churches are ceasing to preach the truth and society as a whole is becoming abusive towards the Good News of Jesus Christ. There will be less avenues to access God’s word and godly sermons that will edify God’s people.

We are encouraging all believers who have a computer to download this software and download many sermons to their computer hard-drives. From there you can listen to sermons easily and also download ALL the sermons of one speaker easily. Our heart in this is that God’s people would be able to share these resources with many and have them stored like grain for a time when even SermonIndex.net itself might not be available. This will also provide multiple back-ups of SermonIndex across the world.

You are free also to re-upload and share these messages on your own website or blog. May God’s word run and be glorified in these days of famine of

============

Here is the link for the windows download: https://img.sermonindex.net/SermonDownloader-Installer_Win.jar

UPDATE: The software does not work on the newest version of Java, you will have to download Java version 9 or 10 to make it work here: https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/archive-139210.html

There is a link for a Mac and Linux version, though the mac version requires you to run it via command-line and is not as straight forward as the other version for Windows. More details here at the bottom of the page: https://www.sermonindex.net/about.php

2016/8/12 22:16Profile
Theophila

Re: Free Software to Download all of SermonIndex

Thank you for sharing this again, brother.

2016/8/12 22:53Profile
fullermt

United States

What a blessing, I can't wait to try it out! Many thanks to the one who undertook the task!

2017/2/16 14:10Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
What a blessing, I can't wait to try it out! Many thanks to the one who undertook the task!

Amen, the brother who wrote the 5000+ lines of code did this as unto the Lord. What a blessing and reward for this brother who served the saints in this way.

Just an update, we are still re-building the Cache to have all the speakers and sermons that have been recently uploaded to show in the software this should happen in the next week or so.

We encourage brethren to download the entire archive if they have the means and space and feel free to share it with others, including websites and institutions, like schools and overseas.

2017/2/16 14:23Profile
blandreneau

South Louisiana

Re:

Oh what a blessing! Thank you so much!

2017/6/7 17:53Profile

Re:

Excellent idea!..............bro Frank

2017/6/7 18:19
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Let me know if there any troubles to download the messages. There are about 1 dozen brethren I know who have downloaded the entire archive.

Also if someone has a spare hard-drive and emails me I could give an address of an brother who will fill your drive with all the messages and mail it back to you. (this is an option for those who have a hard time using the software and their connection is not fast enough).

2017/6/8 5:35Profile
ChadC

Western Edge, North Dakota

What an enormous blessing! Thank you so much for your faithfulness.

2018/5/29 11:56Profile
dougr777

hi, I'm trying to use this software and it's not working, just checking to see if it has been discontinued. thanks.

2019/2/16 16:23Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Dear brother,

It should be working, ensure you have the latest version of Java installed: https://www.java.com/download/

2019/2/16 20:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy