SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Announcements : Featured Sermon: Men Marked by the Presence of God by Paul Washer

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Featured Sermon: Men Marked by the Presence of God by Paul Washer

Saints,

In the beginning pastor Washer is speaking of verse 4 of chapter 8 in Song of Solomon, which reads, "Come with me from Lebanon, my bride, come with me from Lebanon. Descend from the crest of Amana, from the top of Senir, the summit of Hermon, from the lions' dens and the mountain haunts of leopards." He shares on the need for the Presence of God in believers lives and having a passion for seeking and knowing God and His love.

Men Marked by the Presence of God by Paul Washer
http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/singlefile.php?lid=27509&commentView=itemComments

You can discuss and leave your comments on the sermon here in this thread.

2016/8/9 14:35Profile

Re: Featured Sermon: Men Marked by the Presence of God by Paul Washer

Greg,
Well, I'm not a man or s pastor, but could relate as a believer with so much of this heartfelt and anointed by God message.
Paul Washer is a man who speaks with the fear of God to weary and worn down believers. And the Song of Songs teaching is powerful insight. Im going to listen again for it made me long for my first love for Jesus.

Really good timing! Thank you. I pray that thousands listen to this message.

Sister Leslie

2016/8/9 22:29
TMK

NC, USA

Re:

This was excellent on many levels.

2016/8/10 21:08Profile
dolfan

Alabama

Re:

About 1/2 way into it and had to stop for time, but one of the more overtly compassionate messages I have heard him preach. Pastoral AND prophetic, which is a sorely needed combination in the American church.

(Not saying he isn't compassionate. But, he stops and deliberately admonishes gentle treatment of believers beset by sin in a way I have not heard him.)

2016/8/11 6:55Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy