Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

God is the Judge

Psalm 75:6-7

6 For not from the east, nor from the west,
Nor from the desert comes exaltation;
7 But God is the Judge;
He puts down one and exalts another.

I thought these verses are pretty appropriate for the 2016 presidential election. God has orchestrated the two candidates that are running. The verse above that says God is the judge. Indeed God has judged this nation and found it lacking. The choices we have for President is definitely God's judgement.

I say it is God's judgment in the sense that we cannot look up on Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, or Barack Obama to save us. There is only one who can save us and that is the Lord Jesus Christ.

There is another option that God is speaking forth to His remnant. God has a message for his people in Revelation 18:4-5,

... Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive any of her plagues; for her sins have piled up as high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities...

Also James 5:9 tells us,

... behold the Judge is standing right at the door...

God is getting ready to judge the church. He's getting ready to go to church in America. 1st Peter 4 17-18 says,

... For if it is time for judgment to begin with the household of God, and if it begins with us first, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of God? And if it is with difficulty that the righteous is saved, what will become of the godless man and of the sinner?

So not only is God getting ready to judge the church in America he is also getting ready to judge America. But as I think and ponder on this he is also getting ready to judge the world. There's going to come a day when there will be an hour of testing that will come upon the face of the whole earth.

Many will reject and scoff at this message. But then these are the ones that Jesus says will enter through the wide gate and the broad way that leads to destruction.

But to the few. To the few that are entering through the small gate and the narrow way. To the few who are coming to the cross of Jesus and carrying the cross. You will read this message and heed His words. Because you will be the ones that God is speaking to.

Thus I implore the few who are in the remnant. Flee Babylon. Come out of this world system. Do not participate in the presidential elections. Do not participate in this world system. I implore you flee to the cross of Jesus. Renounce this world. Embrace the cross. Cultivate intimacy with Jesus. Learn to listen to His voice. When able find fellowship with like-minded people. They will not be in the established evangelical structure. But they will be in the wilderness. They will be those saints that have their eyes fixed Upon Jesus and the heavenly Jerusalem.

Posted by Blaine Scogin

2016/8/6 14:54
TMK

NC, USA

Re: God is the Judge

Bear why do you keep bringing up that no politician will save us?

Has any person on this forum ever said any such thing? You are raising up straw men and knocking them down quite nicely.

To me a politician is no more than a means to a possible end. That end is certainly not saving souls. The end is perhaps slowing a decline.

I don't think a doctor can save my soul but I have use of him. My auto mechanic cannot save my soul but I have use of him. How many more types of people must I name that cannot save our souls but we have use of them? How is a president any different? It is simply a job and I want the best, not the worst person for the job, just as I prefer my boss to be a good vs an evil person.

You seem to be insinuating that a person who chooses to vote in the election is not part of the remnant, which is quite frankly insulting and very presumptuous if I may say so.

Don't you think Franklin Graham will vote?

2016/8/6 16:28Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy