SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : High notes from both political conventions.......

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
dfella

Canton, Michigan

Re:

Blaine:

I believe you are correct regarding this being judgement against America. This process began long ago and I believe the spirit of delusion is only increasing upon the church here in America.

I read in the Christian Post that 78% of Evangelicals will be voting for DT and that he is the best choice. Article can be found here:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/why-voting-for-donald-trump-is-a-morally-good-choice-part-1-167239/

Back in 1998 I saw Bill Clinton on TV with his wife and I believe the Lord spoke very clearly to me that HC would one day be the President of the United States.

As judgement came upon Jerusalem and Judah this is the portion of scripture the Lord quickened to me regarding America and her future:

Isaiah 3:1-26 CEV The mighty LORD All-Powerful is going to take away from Jerusalem and Judah everything you need-- your bread and water, * (2) soldiers and heroes, judges and prophets, leaders and army officers, (3) officials and advisors, fortunetellers and others who tell the future. (4) He will let children and babies become your rulers. (5) You will each be cruel to friends and neighbors. Young people will insult their elders; no one will show respect to those who deserve it. (6) Some of you will grab hold of a relative and say, "You still have a coat. Be our leader and rule this pile of ruins." (7) But the answer will be, "I can't do you any good. Don't make me your leader. There's no food or clothing left in my house." (8) Jerusalem and Judah, you rebelled against your glorious LORD-- your words and your actions, made you stumble and fall. (9) The look on your faces shows that you are sinful as Sodom, and you don't try to hide it. You are in for trouble, and you have brought it all on yourselves. (10) Tell those who obey God, "You're very fortunate-- you will be rewarded for what you have done." (11) Tell those who disobey, "You're in big trouble-- what you did to others will come back to you." (12) Though you are God's people, you are ruled and abused by women and children. You are confused by leaders who guide you down the wrong path. (13) The LORD is ready to accuse and judge all nations. (14) He will even judge you rulers and leaders of his own nation. You destroyed his vineyard and filled your houses by robbing the poor. (15) The LORD All-Powerful says, "You have crushed my people and rubbed in the dirt the faces of the poor." (16) The LORD says: The women of Jerusalem are proud and strut around, winking shamelessly. They wear anklets that jingle and call attention to the way they walk. (17) But I, the LORD, will cover their heads with sores, and I will uncover their private parts. (18) When that day comes, I will take away from those women all the fine jewelry they wear on their ankles, heads, necks, ears, arms, noses, fingers, and on their clothes. I will remove their veils, their belts, their perfume, their magic charms, their royal robes, and all their fancy dresses, hats, and purses. (24) In place of perfume, there will be a stink; in place of belts, there will be ropes; in place of fancy hairdos, they will have bald heads. Instead of expensive clothes, they will wear sackcloth; instead of beauty, they will have ugly scars. (25) The fighting men of Jerusalem will be killed in battle. (26) The city will mourn and sit in the dirt, emptied of its people.

People say this is all more the reason to vote for DT but there is more concerning judgement upon America.

Isaiah 30:1-3 KJV Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin: (2) That walk to go down into Egypt, and have not asked at my mouth; to strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh, and to trust in the shadow of Egypt! (3) Therefore shall the strength of Pharaoh be your shame, and the trust in the shadow of Egypt your confusion.

For true Christians there is a refuge in the Lord. It does not necessarily mean we will escape unscathed from what is going to come but we are granted eternal life if we endure to the end.

Gods grace is sufficient. I've been told that if I do not vote for DT it is the same as casting a vote for HC.

One question I ask is which candidate do you think America deserves? I do not claim to be a prophet but judgement is eminent we would be wise to look unto the Lord.

Jeremiah 17:5-8 KJV Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. (6) For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited. (7) Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. (8) For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

Proverbs 11:30 KJV The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

In your words brother, these are my thoughts.

Blessings

2016/8/2 21:29Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy