SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello to all here...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
toireasa

Kentucky

Hello to all here...

Just a note to say hello, I have only just discovered this goldmine site. Listening to Mr. Spurgeon(5413) right now. Hope to find intriguing discussion in days to come.

2005/5/30 17:26Profile

Re: Hello to all here...

Welcome! :-)

2005/5/30 17:28
toireasa

Kentucky

Re:

Thanks for the welcome Dorcus. I am not sure about how to work all this just yet...advice welcome...

2005/5/30 17:40Profile

Re:

ya, its a little bit different in they way things are posted. But it doesn't take much to time to get used to it.

Welcome beloved sister

2005/5/30 18:30
toireasa

Kentucky

Re: Thanks for the welcome...

Sunny Florida...nice!! I am in Kentucky. Which of these forums are best for a person who is wanting to gain more insights on scripture. I am not a debator, just a simple learner. t.

2005/5/30 20:48Profile
moreofHim

Re: hello toireasa

toireasa,

Hello there! I am also from Ky. wow, small world. I am near the N.Ky/Cinci airport.

I hope you are blessed by the fellowship here on SI.

In Him, Chanin

2005/5/30 21:51Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Forum Sections

Hi toireasa,

A warm welcome to you. "goldmine" :-D
That's been mentioned before, there is just so much to glean from and hope you are encouraged and grow in the knowledge of the Lord.

There is a section on Scriptures and Doctrine in the forum headings and a helpful way may be to use the search at the top of the home page to give a try for specifics. Let us know how we can be of any help navigating the site and perhaps start a post on your own from a section of scripture that is edifying, we haven't had that in a bit, something that wouldn't get bogged down in tactical type things... ;-)

Also, the devotionals are good place for this...
Here is a real interesting read from one of our own here:

[i]Abraham, My Friend[/i]

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=category&cid=305]Ron Bailey[/url]

2005/5/30 23:06Profile
toireasa

Kentucky

Re: Small world indeed...

This quote from Oswald Chambers you have included is dead center....Thanks for the welcome, I am eager to get started....but will have to do it tonight. Have to head off to work at the moment. God bless your day. ;-)

2005/5/31 8:02Profile
toireasa

Kentucky

Re:

Ah yes, the most helpful moderator...thank you so much. I may have to bug you with questions from time to time!!! I will look for the devotion you recommended first! Have a most blessed day. t. :-D

2005/5/31 8:12Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

At your service sister :-D

Feel free, so often will come across other nuggets in searching out answers to questions... It really is a [i]mine[/i] here, a wonderful place to get entrenched in. 8-)

2005/5/31 9:20Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy