SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Helpful quotes

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Helpful quotes

God gives first His Son to men, then He gives the Holy Spirit. The bestowing of the Holy Spirit follows the bestowing of the Son. First Christ, and then the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit works in us all which the Lord has done outside us. Watchman Nee, The Balanced Christian Life

2016/7/29 12:47Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Helpful quotes

brother,

we deleted your other thread with the same title and have moved the quote here, just press REPLY to this thread to add another quote.

we do have a quote thread for good quotes that you might want to consider to use instead of starting a new long thread, just press REPLY on the posts on this link: https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=54416&forum=35

Spider or bee? A godly man strives to be an instrument for making others godly. He is not content to go to heaven alone, but wants to take others there. Spiders work only for themselves—but bees work for others. A godly man is both a diamond and a magnet—a diamond for the sparkling luster of grace; and a magnet for his attractiveness. He is always drawing others to embrace piety. Living things have a propagating virtue. Where piety lives in the heart, there will be an endeavor to propagate the life of grace in those we converse with. "My son, Onesimus, whom I have begotten in my bonds" Philemon 10. Though God is the fountain of grace—yet the saints are the pipes which transmit the living streams to others!
Thomas Watson

2016/7/29 14:39Profile
StirItUp

Johannesburg, South Africa

Re:

Thanks Greg,

I wasn't sure how to do it.

2016/7/29 14:58Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy