SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Hope and Our Vision

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
jstrang

Marshfield, Wisconsin

Hope and Our Vision

Brothers and sisters, with the day and age in which we have been privileged to live, and in the place in which God has called us, it seems as if the doors are closing in all around us, on every side, in every media form and in all aspects. I feel strongly that I must share with you all something that I must remind myself so very often, or should I say, ask myself so very often. Exactly where are our eyes, ears and concerns, I mean really? What are we really focused on, and not just with mere rhetoric and mental ideology?

Are you in need of hope? Are the distractions of this world causing you to fear and take action into your own hands? Are you feeling as if all the storms of your life and dragging you deeper and deeper? Take heart, there is hope! Are you willing to seek it out?

Brothers and sisters, we are living in both the most exciting time and yet a time of questionable difficulty. No one knows what tomorrow will bring, but this we know and can rest upon, our God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow and forevermore. Let us rest fully in Him and Him alone.

If anyone would like a free download of my new book, "Stay In The Boat: When Perception Begs Our Abandonment," the link to download is below as it is too long to post here. I truly feel it is what we all need to hear today and now so that we might walk more closely with our Lord and Savior. The majority of this book came as a result of our recent meeting in Olathe, KS. Brother Frank wrote the forward.

I hope and pray that many of you will be encouraged and edified and that you will lose all of your fears. I would love to hear your thoughts and connect with you.

Peace and blessings all!

Jeremy Strang

https://jeremybstrang.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/cover_6-x-9_stay-in-the-boat_jeremy_b_strang.pdf

(site admins, please feel free to delete this post if you believe it not to be fitting)

2016/7/27 23:35Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy