SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Crucified with Christ.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
twayneb

Joplin, Missouri

Re:

Amen Steven! Amen!

2016/8/4 17:47Profile

Re:

Quote:
by Christinyou on 2016/7/24 21:17:47

Tuc put in his post;

Quote; """This is the truth that sets you free.

1. You have deliverance from sin and its spiritual consequences.
2. You are attached to the body of Christ.
3. You have Jesus Christ actually dwelling, abiding and living within you.
4. You have been set free from the law of sin and death.
5. You have deliverance from the pollution of sin itself.
6. You are now one with Christ and in union with Him.
7. You are now a totally NEW creation.
8. You have been reconciled to God.
9. You have entered into a new spiritual life of righteousness, peace and joy
10. You are now seated in the heavily places in Christ.
11. You have been delivered from eternal death, sin, punishment and misery.
12. Jesus Christ Himself is now your Life. You are now a partaker of His divine nature.
13. You have been freed from the power and domain of sin.
14. You have now been justified by his blood,
15 You have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace "
16. The law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made you free from the law of sin and death
17. You have been crucified with Christ.
18. Your body is now the Temple of God and you are holy.
19. You have been made the rightness of God in Christ.
20. He is your Sabbath rest.
21. And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.
22. God has taken away your stony hard heart and REPLACED with a new heart that is full of His love, desires and faith. Please note that this was an exchange. He took away the old heart and then replaced it with a new one. You do NOT have two hearts!"""

Praise God Tuc, the time is now.

I came here over ten years ago, speaking "Christ in you the hope of glory", there was nothing, then you came also expounding, "Christ in you". God is truly faithful, for look what is happening. The time is now. Thank you for being answer to prayer. I hear you and there are others who now hear, "Christ in you the Hope of Glory" and "it is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me".

Christ in us is truly the One that gets all the Glory given Him by the Father, for what He has done and greater things than these are we destined for because of Him being our life.

The time is now brother tuc, Praise God for Him in you.

In Christ: Phillip

Great list, Philip.

I hope you don't mind if I add to it?

23. Jesus has delivered us from the power of darkness, and has translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: (Col 1:13)

24. Jesus has opened our eyes, and turned us from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that we may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith... (Act 26:18)

25. Jesus has delivered us from the snare of the Devil (2 Tim 2:26)

26. Jesus has delivered us from the god of this world who had blinded our minds that we believe not... (2 Cor 4:4)

27. Through Him and by Him we wrestle with principalities, and powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places AND OVERCOME ALL THE POWER OF THE ENEMY. (Eph 6:12 and Luke 10:19)

Psa 98:1 A Psalm. O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the VICTORY.

1Co 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the VICTORY through our Lord Jesus Christ.

1Jn 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the VICTORY that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Victory is representative of the man that is IN CHRIST.

2016/8/4 23:35

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy