SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Praying for a revival of holiness...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
EAGLEFLYING

Praying for a revival of holiness...

Vision Of God's Holiness
By Leonard Ravenhill 

"And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of His glory" (Isa. 6:3).

God is essentially holy. The cherubim and seraphim were not crying, "Omnipotent! Omnipotent!" nor "Omnipresent!" nor "Omniscient!" But "Holy! Holy! Holy!" This vast Hebrew concept of God needs to penetrate our souls again. God awaits us in eternity – the inescapable God!

We had better be at peace with Him here and be in the center of His will now! To wait tremblingly before this thrice Holy One before we left home for the day’s work would be a mighty soul stimulant. He who fears God fears no man. He who kneels before God will stand in any situation.

A daily glimpse at the Holy One would find us subdued by His omnipresence, staggered by His omnipotence, silenced by His omniscience, and solemnized by His holiness. His holiness would become our holiness. Holiness teaching contradicted by unholy living is the bane of this hour! "A holy minister is an awful [powerful] weapon in the hands of God," so said Robert Murray McCheyne.

Praying for a revival of holiness.
He who kneels before God will stand in any situation.
In Christ
Sister Frannie

2016/7/21 21:41Profile

Re: Praying for a revival of holiness...

May God love you sister Frannie for posting AND praying , and holding fast to the seemingly (in the natural) impossible heartcry of the dead to self saint.

May God bless the very fingers that obeyed the Leading of the Holy Spirit....and typed this post, to strengthen our weak knees, to bolster the Good Deposit, and to never let go of Jesus' Hand.....such a message of Faith and steadfast Love is always needed, especially in these times.

Please consider me brother, as you have lifted MY heart by this beautiful Word, in Jesus love, neil

2016/7/21 21:54
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

May He shine His face upon us and keep His hand upon us all in Jesus mighty name Bless u brother!!!
Your sister in Jesus army Frannie eagleflying

2016/7/22 22:01Profile
Theophila

Re: Praying for a revival of holiness...

Yes and Amen!
Are you part of any like-minded believers who pray, say in a teleconference?
Would be happy to participate....

Thank you

2016/8/2 21:30Profile

Re: Tolu

Sister we briefly had a teleconference prayer where we prayed on Sunday nights. Three of us stepped back from the call for a time to see what the Lord might do. But the call can be reactivated.

Please contact me at the email below and I could put you in touch with Frannie and some others and we can see about getting the call back online maybe this coming Sunday night.

Blaine Scogin
pwprayercall@gmail.com

2016/8/2 22:48
Theophila

Re:

Thank you, brother.
Emailing shortly.

2016/8/3 7:22Profile
EAGLEFLYING

Re:

I was but the others decided to not pray! Email me we can pray about it
In Christ